Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Can DeMoN actually play the 5? I remember seeing him try to carry on some poo poo tier NA teams a year ago and he just did dumb poo poo and fed mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Internet Kraken posted:

I find Tobi has improved a lot when he isn't screaming or rambling. When he shrieks like a 10 year old he's super annoying. But then when nothing happens and his mind wanders he starts rambling about Drow or something.

So actually he's still pretty poo poo.

nerds will never learn that being shrill and annoying and loud =/= automatic humour and excitement

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
iceiceice sneaklord

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
china jiayou china jiayou

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
what in the gently caress

esports rules.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Goetta posted:

Sumail 61 mana regen per second

that's alright i guess

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Sphyre posted:

zai is the most aesthetic dota player

:allears:

reading mishima makes you a potent man go zai

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Man when Sumail smells blood, good luck.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
D O T A N E V E R E N D S

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Moon showed up to a random HoN tournament in Calgary years ago to join a team with my friends and snipe the prize so he's cool in my book for that.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
s4 teleports into two heroes, kills himself. why.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Man, when a team goes into a teamfight and kills everyone while still escaping despite having no health.....that's just a sign of drat good execution. Good poo poo.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Man that Chronosphere into crack combo is so money.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

sugar free jazz posted:

Hasn't Demon been playing support for like a long time

He tried to offlane on my friend's poo poo tier NA team last fall. It didn't work.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
i wanna feel up slacks pudgy body and his smooth rear end

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
It's cool I needed EG to hit the loser's finals for my bracket anyways (and then comeback and beat OG for the winners final but let's forget about that part).

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Kainser posted:

Wings seems to be a lot less of a one-note team than CDEC was though.

Yeah they kinda of do lots of stuff and Just Play Good Dota.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Majuju posted:

josh is cool, everyone buy josh signatures

I got drunk and bought one of Redeye's because I like rewarding ignorance as long as it's backed up with charm and genuine glee.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
No help for PPD there in that last fight? I can see why he's a lil salty and called it.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
now this is DOTA

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
What a good lineup, DOTA rules.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
FOUNTAIN SUNSTRIKE!!!!!!!!!!

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
e: nvm

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Radical posted:

hey wait a sec, that aint ur team artour!!!

Also ft. exiled Canadian player Scott 'Chad' 'bLeeK' Jensen. New OG lineup confirmed?????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I remember Blink and Faithbian because they carried my fantasy team. Also they're really good at DOTA. As someone who p. much only cares about Dota when the international is on and doesn't have much stake in personalities, Wings was good as poo poo to watch because you got to see cool hero pools and lots of variety.

• Locked thread