Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
What's the chance of the lauded big pre ti patch kicking off tomorrow? They need to release something soon, we haven't even got a format yet.

Also serial prize pool thieves WCA is streaming on a Lyrical cast

https://www.twitch.tv/moonducktv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

xcore posted:

Can't believe servers are still running like a pile of dogshit and groups haven't been announced when we are 48 hours away from a $20m+ tournament.

:valvebeta:

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
TI looking a lot more casual this year

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Is fantasy league totally hosed? Showing me as number one on the leaderboard but I assume it is doing that for everyone.

valve pls

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
The wings show strikes again

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
what the gently caress is this eg draft

e: pudge omfg WINGS

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
FRESH MEAT

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
rtz has been playing great every game same this TI and envy/puppey are just pissing it away again

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
what is the goon approved list of casters these days

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
34 kills in 20 minutes

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
gg

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
checked out the puppey hacking in the /v/ thread. those chat logs about kuro are pretty :stare:

also jimmy being back in pro dotes has made me go back on all the old Nadota threads. worth checking out the hall of fame to see Maelk crying about leavers in beta and the usual ritsu salt.

e: best TI.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

Taffer posted:

BSJ is better than EE

:eyepop:

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
EG.PatSoul confirmed

e: arteezy stack with Ggrant and MSS

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
alright so this has to be a rtz zai crit bulldong s4 team right? attacker or cancel or some pubstar in the mix maybe?

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
lol at people thinking players put this much effort into trolling redditors

quote:

EvilGeniusesYouth.gg

EG.Y Arteezy
EG.Y SumaiL
EG.Y zai
EG.Y Cr1t (c)
EG.Y SVG

EvilGeniusesRetirement.gg

EG.R Fear
EG.R Jeyo
EG.R Universe
EG.R ppd (c)
EG.R DeMoN

:chanpop:

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah

Kild posted:

the hecks that from

NADota, I liked it though. In all seriousness if twitch has absorbed EG fully I wouldn't be suprised if they had a couple of teams running this year.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Sumail is actually chatting and talking on stream and it is good.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
the 'germany still supporting greece' comment on leddit was preeety good. I wish them the best but im pretty sure mouz is cursed. Missed the new fnatic play today but I assume it was lacklustre.

please tell me why rtz is bad at the game dota 2 :allears:

e:rumours of ritsu/timado/TC joining NP if aui is back to support. all hilarious and hopefully not true. NP.BSJ dream

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
MidOne styling on fools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
epic enter

• Locked thread