Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stringball
Mar 17, 2009

I've blindly copied merlini 1:1 every year and every major and probably did better than if I did it myself

He hasn't done a video this year so I've gotta wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

stringball posted:

I've blindly copied merlini 1:1 every year and every major and probably did better than if I did it myself

He hasn't done a video this year so I've gotta wait

Also on this note I've voted Alliance to win the final every yea and every major(even the year they actually won!) because I'm both very stupid and like sticking to a team no matter what

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Gonna post the nahaz spergout again, why would mafia do something like this to someone, implying nahaz wasn't a sperger already

https://youtu.be/7fBfmPENyK0

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Pyrion Flax posted:

TI3: CHINA IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE THEY CAN FARM ALL DAY AND NEVER MAKE MISTAKES WHAT DO WE DO HOLY poo poo WE BEAT THEM

TI3 produced this masterpiece of korean casters literally going insane so was probably worth it just for this video

https://youtu.be/5G9O9j0DSII

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Shoefish posted:

Being in Australia kinda sucks for watching the international. Any must watch games from day 3?

How's the ingame spectator work for you? I cant imagine it's that horrible

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Khagan posted:

How come Visage doesn't get picked up in Drow lineups?

Drows global aura was nerfed to only work on visage birds when she used the active instead of always having it

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

so why was storm not first banned because of loving sumail

like do they even know who he is

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

gigawhite posted:

Everyone else who has played storm has failed miserably and made the hero look like poo poo. They were even talking about the possibility of buffs on the panel yesterday

I can understand not caring to ban him for anyone else, but for sumail I really feel it needs to be done

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

is me or is the PSSSSSSSSSSSST slightly too loud?

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

I haven't watched pro dota in awhile, can someone fill me in on any cool drama

stringball fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Oct 28, 2016

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

good to see na'vi disband jokes are still around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Why is there no sound booths? Everything is coming in pretty loud even for the casters, dunno if it bothers the players a ton tho

• Locked thread