Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I feel good about my predictions and I've got a pretty good Fantasy team for the Wild Card

this tournament is gonna gently caress me in the face isn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

also i havent paid attention to pro dota for a while whats gonna be the best fantasy team

also also has there been a patch since manila major? need to know for my predictions

Yeah, 6.88 and 6.88b. Nothing game-changing, just tiny tweaks to make things better and showier for TI.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I think I should just dumpster my golden s4 because it's not like Alliance are gonna get back to doing anything of worth right?

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
So Fall Major, Spring Major and TI? Based on this, if OG win TI, it should be called a Grand Slam, right?

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I hope Synderen gets an ice blast kill on the invis Riki at least once because it's one of the greatest feelings you can get in Dota

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

So what position do pros run earth spirit in? Off lane?

roaming support, using the boulder slow to set up early ganks

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I had 2 gold cards from Execration and I dusted one of them, boy do I feel stupid right about now.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Team Secret can't even loving communicate using drawings, one of the very first things humans have figured out.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

El Golden Goose posted:

Arteezy can't get a break can he

well he's taken a break from being good at dota for a while now, so

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

how me a frog posted:

I gotta give cudos to valve for prividing a tangible incentive for watching in client which is arguably the most tedious way to watch

well, opening the client for 5 minutes, do your picks, then minimize and go back to Twitch

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I like that Dazzle putting a useless grave on himself is now known as "an Artstyle"

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
oh no kaci is trapped in the Red Room with BOB, the Man From Another Place, and Complexity players

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
play meepo's loving music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOp2E39ZaPg

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

El Golden Goose posted:

oh my god why did i read the chat during the AnneDroid interview

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

more like dICK posted:

How many fantasy points did everyone get today? I got 16.5k

It's telling me I've got 640.41, but none of the numbers seem to add up and I had Chessie in my roster. A Gold Rr and a silver LaNm can't do that much work right?

anyway check it my group stage roster is loving STACKED

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
a hosed up things about player cards is that DJ is billed as a Core when in all likelihood he's just gonna play support

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
my new total is 320.21, which feels more right, because, again, i did have Chessie in my 5 (my top scorer ended up being a basic-rear end red Fenrir how messed up is that)

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
"then I left and they shat the bed for three months" god drat Charlie and this panel are out for blood

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

emdash posted:

you can cycle through all four games

it's kinda bullshit that there's only one achievement for 10 predictions for the whole of the group stage

in part because I've gotten my 10 during the wildcard by the time Complexity crashed and burned

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I've got a silver iceice on my team on this thread's advice and I'm feeling pretty darn good right now

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
iceice pudge

yup, feelin' PRETTY GOOD

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
shadow slark too

holy smokes, if LGD can pick themselves up after the OG series I am golden

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Red Red Blue posted:

How do you not just rush a building to at least try to force a buyback if you're LGD?

You're waiting for buybacks because Sven can throne you

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Red Red Blue posted:

No I mean when miracle died and didn't have one, LGD jerked around too long and got nothing out of it. They didn't even try to force it

well they ARE LGD. there's a reputation to uphold

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Legion Commander: A Bad Hero

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
if your battle pass is leveled to 225 congratulations you spent time or money or both on a cosmetic item for a bad hero

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
the bulk of that LC comic Valve released around the Battle Pass release was about that time Trasdin got owned like the bad hero she was always meant to be

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Just checked and, I ended up at 513.83, with the silver Maybe somehow over the golden shadow, and silver Fly at 103.39 points, which feels surprising? Anyway, good day, which, I wish I had one of those during the wild card round.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
man vgr eating poo poo means I'm better off putting rtz on my day 3 roster and this is the worst I hate it

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Khagan posted:

Yeah about this anyone with a gold/silver Maybe tell me how many points he racked up yesterday?

My Silver Maybe got 115.88, and that's with a 15% bonus on towers destroyed, a 10% on wards (still got .55 for it) and a 20% on camps stacked.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I thought we all agreed the 2016 definition of Clasico was OG/Liquid?

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
iceice Morph

and you wanted to look at the Bad Clasico

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
can someone explain why n0tail would go for Pike over Veil or Agh's?

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
this game is a classic, and it's the first series of day two of the group stage

I love Dota

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Knowlue posted:

This is all because of the brilliant coaching of dota living legend 7ckingmad

:france:

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
can't spell "Jacky Mao dying over and over, holy poo poo" without DARYL KOH

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
"EHOME turns up and makes Secret look like pre-TI Secret" is one of those great calls I like ODPixel for

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

how me a frog posted:

Who is this that considers him one of the better carries in the world though, is what I'm asking? WHO?

Clement "Puppey" Ivanov

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/DOTA2/status/761358039341424640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
man was it a good day to drop a gold Hao or what

• Locked thread