Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Zurreco posted:

OP is way too in depth and doesn't have enough stupid poo poo.

Everyone should be pulling for Escape to make it onto the main stage, but I hope they get eliminated early enough that Synd can cast LB Finals.

I'm pretty sure they can just walk it in after CoL hired Nahaz and Execration are having visa issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

schmitty9800 posted:

Daryl disagrees...

2 teams make it to the main stage so I was taking EHOME as a given.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

how me a frog posted:

On that note, why is Pflax a thing? He's clueless and his youtube videos are terrible. Is it just cause he looks vaguely like Karly Pilkoids, KP takes care of me, head like a loving orange, or what?

gently caress you!

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

What series do you guys think you'll watch, I think for the first set I'm going TNC - Alliance just for the loving clown fiesta that will inevitably devlolve into.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

I really appreciate all of the countries on the player profiles in the background being incorrect.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

whats this bounty rune poo poo above random alliance players?

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

ah hadnt seen that before. cheers

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Very excited for the post TI reshuffle. Has there been any indication when the roster locks will kick in with the new major schedule?

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

SEAcret is weird but maybe cool.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

So this probably matches up with the CoL roster leak which was missing all the swedes with Pajkat in the mix somewhere. Just wonder how the teams will stack up.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

The EE facecam from that first death was really unnerving.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

you EU haters are going to look like idiots when alliance minus loda crashes out of open quals and team four protect five wins the aegis

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Taffer posted:

so wait, they were the org for planet dog and then dropped them the moment they won the regional qualifier? wat

the squad got invited to regional qualifiers then they dropped everyone except garter. the leftovers formed planet dog and are going to TI ! ! !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Top ragequit in south America finals. They should get more slots

• Locked thread