Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

sugar free jazz posted:

Why isn't my boy slacks doing TI6

he absolutely is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
And as the sun sets on another day of professional dota, let's all take a moment to thank the Lord on high for keeping one thing in His kingdom consistent: Artour "Arteezy" Babaev will never, ever, win a Valve event.

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Sphyre posted:

fear get skadi

He did

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

What did Shane say? I have the stream muted :(

ooh jaysis ooh mum ive gone an bashed me ead

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
We left China to the right man

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
the memes....THE MEMES!!!!

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
hooooly poo poo that lady could not string together a coherent sentence

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
I would like to point out that Barons is underplaying RTZ's seemingly congenital inability to win not just TI, but any major tournament. Whether it's Seattle, Manila, Frankfurt, or Shanghai, one factor remains consistent: Artour "Arteezy" Babaev will never, ever win a loving Valve event.

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Now if n0tail gets kicked we'll know for a fact every team takes advice from the front page of Reddit

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
i for one am shocked that Artour 'Arteezy' Babaev is underperforming, because i am the guy from memento

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Artour 'Arteezy' Babaev isn't going to win this Major, the coming Major, the International, or any other Valve event, for as long as there are birds in the sky and fish in the sea.

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

If only he had used that foot to kick Arteezy

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Yeah, looking at the overall winrate of a hero across all games is basically pointless since half the playerbase is 2250 MMR or lower, whereas almost anyone who cares enough about the game to consider winrate or optimal builds is gonna be above that.

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
but radical, i do not have dotabuff plus, and it has not been a month since 7.00 was released..

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Good lord Ana is trying very hard to lose this game

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
breaking news: team complexity forced to hold impromptu funeral in wake of swindle denying himself like a eul's scepter

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
and here i thought i would have to wait for secret/sg to see the most brutal beatdown of all time

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Craptacular! posted:

There's a good chance that goes 2-1.

ajajajaja

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
secret disband

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
sg.rtz after kiev

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
someone tell artour what sunder does

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
evil ggniuses

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
my god

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Artour "Arteezy" Babaev will never win a Valve event.

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Bardeh posted:

So how does the seasonal calibration work? I'm around 2.7k normally, and I've won my first four calibration matches (and the first of those I used the double MMR booster thingy). Does each win count for more on these, or, for example if I win all ten calibration matches would it just put me around 2950?

Back when you could use a console command to check, it turned out each calibration match was +/- 100 (give or take). That was in 2013 though so who knows whether they've changed anything.

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Jacques Le Mao

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
I genuinely cannot believe how well NP is playing for a team with EE on it

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Like a YEAR ago dog and it was the worst one and his teams have been poo poo ever since

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Spudd posted:

What the gently caress even is this game

Have some respect. Don't you know you're watching the best early game team in dota 2?

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Crummelhorn posted:

Artour "Arteezy" Babaev will never, ever, win a Valve event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010
Na'vi disband

• Locked thread