Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Up Circle posted:

newbee were one of the favorites

Get the gently caress outta here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Xtanstic posted:

Seriously. You're gonna get so many responses like this given that this is the 'I don't play Dota 2 anymore but I will yell at sweaty nerds' thread. Anyway I filled in my survey as well.

Pretty much this. It must be a cultural thing (I'm peruvian) because after playing since 5.36 I still come back from work to play dotes while feeling the thrill and yelling "gently caress yesssss" when things go my way. English is not my main language and I'm from an actual Third World Country so I'm at a lack of words to describe someone who would willingly boot up a videogame to be miserable.

P.S: Filling the survey, good luck!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Ambivalent posted:

i made a long post here about how i played a lotta dota and still like it despite some concerns but it was dumb

Don't ever be ashamed of actually Enjoying Dota©. Also hail the new mod.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Incoherence posted:

They haven't expelled Peru yet, though.

Sorry Dota Trump, you wanted us out but we got in instead.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
My man the Grand Magus.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Ayyye fam where were you at? We were on second floor just chilling for the ad finem series.

Peruvian sign please ponchis.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

JollyPubJerk posted:

Did you just relate tournament results to playerbase numbers? lol. Peru didn't play wc3 DotA, it was all Brasil back then. They don't have as many vets. This new patch is geared to get them to succeed though.

What the gently caress are you talking about. Peru has always been playing dota since the old days.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Why do you need a reason for patches and changes? That is the dota way. It was a custom map designed to be updated and always changed, that was one of it's core features and what other people bashed (cs and wc3 players way back in the day) and what massive amounts of players preferred over stale and more established games.

It really baffles me how can someone claim to be an OLD SCHOOL DOTA PLAYER© and then be annoyed by a patch that makes you relearn the game.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Meanwhile Peru lost to Brazil :negative:

I really hopy a German team 7-1's them.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
"Odebrecht petrobribed Puppey" is the latest meme around here LMAO.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Zurreco posted:

Summit NA quals going on right now. Tune in if you want to confirm that TC is not good at Troll DOTA.

TC's career got destroyed by Peruvian Anime. RIP.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Guys please vote Rubick for arcana this time, ty.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Kanfy posted:

Which hero do people think you can confuse that with?

You confuse Radical with an actual guy that plays dota.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Tipme posted:

quests are cancer tbh, its been driving me to play again but Ive been stuck on the glimmercape damage quest for 2 weeks. between using glimmer on myself for the quest or to save a team mate, I usually save the teammate

Pick CM and do it without even noticing.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
That guy should have a youtube channel and voice his opinions about literally EVERYTHING.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Literally lmao at all the dumb gringos blaming ONCE AGAIN spanish people for their custom game experience.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Lmao at baby goons raging at free treasures/money and just spouting fake poo poo. I was gonna write some quick guide for easy 3 stars on the first 4 parts but lmao. I'd love some tips on the spider one tho we still don't have any clue on what to do.

turboraton fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 9, 2017

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Oh poo poo. I didn't realize a mod on the somethingawful.com forums was a pro DOTA player.

You could say he is good at handling misfits.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
This goon BabyRyoga sure is throwing a BabyRage. Badum-tss.

On dota related news. HOLY poo poo AGH SCEPTER ON LEGION COMMANDER IS THE TITS. I have seen the light!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
A ganar carajo!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I played solo q on peruvian server with wisp... and won. I am Dota.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Yessssss go Rubick!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Guys please vote Mason + 4 peruvians on the All Star Game, ty.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Lmao the Tobi stack told him to go blink echo slam and then they left him to die.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Tournament ended Monday 1:30am.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Unite under one banner for the Grand Magus.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Man, I really liked Nahaz at first but ever since that Mafia outburst he just can't handle poo poo for poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Infamous and hellraisers

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Qué????????????

• Locked thread