Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

that ogre immortal is glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Is there a way to trade individual cards? I've got the entire OG roster twice over (including gold and silver Moonmeanders) but practically nothing else; do I just dust the dupes?

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

drunken officeparty posted:

Does that dude work at Valve

he posts on reddit a lot

IIRC he was an old school beta tester for icefrog and is also in the internal beta. He just kinda ended up being the unofficial community guy.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

Who is the villain of this TI gonna be

China's been the villain for pretty much every TI, so that's the safe bet (barring Wings of course).

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Yeah didn't Alliance go 12-0 or something in the group stage at TI3? China was relatively weak that year IIRC.

TI2 was definitely the one with "oh god china is so boring but they still keep winning" complaining, mainly because there weren't any East vs. West tourneys at the time and the Dota1 4-protect-1 (that China was historically known for) was still super popular over there.

It also had OP Lycan, the sudden Morphling meta pick, and the previously-mentioned Dark Seer+Naga combo.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Are eggs sorted by how recently you got them or is the order just all random? I'm trying to hatch all the low-level eggs I got 2 weeks ago but I can't figure out which ones are which.

vvv i'm an idiot

IncendiaC fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Aug 2, 2016

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
meepo owning and trashing col :allears:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
this meepo :flashfap:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Ah, the good old "X mark the carry while he chips away at your rax" strat

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
I had Escape for my fantasy team today but XCTN won me over with that Meepo game

Abed :allears:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
This is kinda what I expected to happen to Execration before today. I was rooting for them this match but welp

at least escape is giving me fantasy points

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
holy poo poo how the gently caress did lgd win that

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Desperate Character posted:

I was drunk when I did my player cards so I thought only Group A was fighting today and used all the cards with those teams :laffo:

That's actually the best method since group A plays more games today than group B. I hosed up and put a liquid guy on my fantasy roster (they only play 2 series today).

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
good job alliance for feeding that alch to the point where he could get 1K+ gpm

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
jerax rubick is singlehandedly carrying liquid

holy poo poo

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
a game where secret loses is always a good game

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
damnit liquid just cost me fantasy points

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
LOL SECRET

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
ROFL SECRET

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

lmfabo why did he have two dragon lances why did he even have one does it even do anything on meepo

Super efficient stats for the Meepo clones. 1 dragon lance gives almost as much as S&Y (14 str/agi vs 16 str/agi) at less than 50% of the cost (1900 vs 4100). Also it can be disassembled.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
envy getting ready to baffle scientists once again

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
ahahahahahaha

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

uhg i cant believe im starting to...gasp...like digital ctrash, a team forever tainted with the memory of Yawar

Fortunately, Yawar-era DC and current DC are completely different

but sunsfan is eternal

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
:flashfap:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
THE BM RAPIER

AHAHAHA

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Day 2 standings. If you swapped TNC with Na'vi and DC with MVP, it would literally be my top 8.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

lol if you still root for poo poo'vi

In my defense, they looked kinda decent leading up to TI. Also lol if you think I'm rooting for escape, alliance, or the purse-snatcher

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
:fap:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
gently caress I forgot to update my fantasy predictions, which had 2 liquid players on it. Why you gotta choke now liquid :(

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
liquid :argh:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
No official bracket yet, but vykromond threw up a quick table on what the possible options are:

https://twitter.com/vykromond/status/761761031316049920

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Really tempted to buy a couple treasures, but there's only like 3 items I'm actually interested in. The Trove/Luckvase items are usually cheaper when they're marketable right? I'm pretty sure they do but sometimes certain treasures get more expensive when they're discontinued (like the DAC items).

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
I hope the stage effects for spells are coming back. That poo poo was super cool, even though it couldn't be seen much on stream.

For Monday's fantasy roster, it's better to put the Upper Bracket teams in right, since they're Bo3s while lower bracket is only a Bo1?

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
the anticlimactic gabe intro is a staple of ti

also lovely post-final shows

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
whats with the lack of desk this year

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
i was gonna bitch and moan about how i can't watch the stream with sound on since i'm at work

then slacks showed up and now i'm glad the stream is muted

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Kainser posted:

He gave Nahaz a dollar so that CoL earned something at TI

rofl

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

emdash posted:

idk what this post means but MVP is very good/fun and has the opposite of a clinical approach, pretty much

yeah they're basically a cis team except their tower-dives actually work and they can win games

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
typical clinical eastern approach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
my predictions will be completely hosed if MVP win this series

and i'm totally okay with that

• Locked thread