Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Envy will win a ti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Resolution good player

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Lol @ Puppey asking ppl to fight when they disagree with him, what a loving child.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Whats wrong with cap? He seems like one of the few play by play casters who doesnt say dumb poo poo all the time.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Holy drat Sylar

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Man Envy hasn't played this well for a while.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
:lol: and then he just dies like that.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Classic

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Nobody's saying purge is the best player, but he might be the best teacher in dota and for a 2k player like Day9 he's fine.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Nice to see Burning can have good games still

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Can't really blame EE for going for that play, it was a desperate situation (next push would most likely have been the nail in the coffin) and both the sunder and manta just went off cooldown after he bought back.

Don't get me wrong, I laughed out loud when it happened but they didn't lose the game there. Like 90% of the EE stuff people complain about in this thread are risky hail mary plays that turn out hilariously awful but don't affect their win % that much.

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
watsup now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
Real reason day9 is hosting is because he will draw new viewers. I love the guy though, and he is super aware of how bad he is at the game so will probably let the rest of the panel do the heavy lifting, which is what a good host should do.

• Locked thread