Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Spec, aight. List gets slimmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Dream is dead

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
RIP Secret and RIP NaVi. One of you deserved better than a first day exit (its NaVi)

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Secret shop is open. Time to sell off some emoticharms.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Valve just sent an email to midweek badge holders that there will be unique drops for first blood to 500 attendees per match this week.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
This is how our team enviroment is like. Bigdaddyn0tail is screaming in the mic:" BIGDADDY BIGDADDYYYYY BIG DOOOOODYYY YEEEAAAA IM" GOING INNNNN". I'm yelling "GET ON MY LEVEL HOE YEEE NEVA EVA NEVA EVA YOU CAN NEVA EVA GET ON MY LEVEL HOE" everytime I kill someone. Fly is spamming Alt Left-Click on his gold to count it every second, he's also spamming Alt Left-Click quickbuyu on Midas to remind us every second how close he is to buying Midas while me and n0tail are yelling at him stop counting your money jew and don't buy midas or we'll lose. Meanwhile cr1t's spamming "Good Game" on the chat wheel while typing "I am dead" every other second. Alas we have Miracle- aka "M-God" aka "8 0 0 0 M A T C H M A K I N G P O I N T S" playing anti-mage and I think he muted all of us. Now you might be thinking:"How the hell does a team function like that? Let alone win?!". Well that's because this is the environment Miracle- is used to playing in his 8000 Ranked MM games. He ends up playing anti-mage or SF and carries the game 1v9. We are simply re-creating the environment in which he excels: Miracle + four 4k mmr teammates

but make it 9k MMR now. OG top 3 guaranteed almost.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
If Liquid pick/ban SK and Io, they will probably win. Otherwise its a crapshoot.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Can we just make it where Dire heroes have to be from Dire lore and vice versa?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Peanut President posted:

I've always wanted to see a tournament with this as the gimmick.

Shane had a stretch where his stack had to stick to schticks. One time they had all green heroes with only green items and they won on Tide + Necro with refreshers.

If you can get a tourney with those sorts of rules, I'll watch ASAP.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Hey Pyrion, is Bruno carrying around a briefcase full of cash in order to quickly get synderen casting as soon as Escape is eliminated today?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Xtanstic posted:

Now I want a Money in the Bank briefcase for Dota 2. I have no idea how it would work but surely it involves RTZ climbing a ladder somewhere.

Puppey makes rtz and EE go 1v1 mid and puts a pink slip inside the 1000th cs. First to 1000 keeps their job.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I'm really glad that I'm waiting until the LB games before I show up.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
OG really wants Miracle to carry them apparently

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
As a professional ProDotes watcher, I don't think OG are coming back from this. Sven was not the pick.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
3-22 confirmed

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
They stopped giving out gift bags because people were accidentally punching badges through the RFID needed to enter KeyArena. Gotta come back after DC wins.

Great.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Oh whoops, sitting right next to Kotlguy

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Wings are gonna pick BS Lesh Lina Dazzle Kotl tomorrow.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Im split between LGD ensuring Secret ties for last vs DC sending Secret home.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
JimmyHo.Pegasus.DeMon.TNC.RedBull.QuestNutrition

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
20% China go home

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

I missed the secret game, what happened?

An hour of Secret sending ten million illusions and not getting much done otherwise. LGD had a slow rear end siege after destroying the laning phase.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Bad Moon posted:

I've been trying to explain to a friend who knows nothing about dota why I keep laughing when Secret loses and the only analogy I could find was if Lebron era Heat had barely squeaked into the playoffs then get drummed out first round.

Its a lot like the Big 3 Heat losing to the Mavs in the Finals, except if Lebron returned to Cleveland in the following offseason and then went back to Miami with Kyrie Irving in tow after losing the home opener, then getting swept by the Bucks in the first round.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Khagan posted:

How come Visage doesn't get picked up in Drow lineups?

The birds no longer keep monentum when transitioning to stone form, so the stun is nowhere near as reliable as it used to be. Also, as stated earlier, birds are easier to farm.

Otherwise, dunno. Maybe Blight Stone is a cheap counter to cloak?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
3ice on TI film: I am a very serious dedicated player.

3ice at the Summit: dicks dicks big dicks

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I would pay zero dollars to watch a match where all visuals are muppetized, but I would still watch it.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I want to stay positive for this but this EG draft is not amazing.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I was dumb to doubt this draft. Zai Io is so good.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Fear plays Morph?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Yo boys just win already, drat.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Had a meeting start when game 2 hit 60 minutes. Im now thankful that I didn' watch EG try their hardest to throw.

Also, since everyone hated my idea about not giving illusions Radiance aura, what about giving illusions a low bounty?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Quest Nutrition is pretty good fam

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
TNC gon take it

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
RIP everyones brackets and fantasy entries. Goddamn.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
This is a good TI, guys. Let's never forget how bad TI4 was.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

gangnam reference posted:

E U R O S G O H O M E

Mad lied Miracle died (a lot)

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Firebatgyro posted:

MIracle is very much not a European

Next you'll tell me Sumail isn't NA despite his love for Trump, being salty, and listening to Eminem.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
SD and Naga? I hope DC lose this one.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004