Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

gangnam reference posted:

they were expected to be top 5 idk who else that year you canc all a favorite besides navi lmao

can tell ur brains broke cause eg aint ur favorite

Is your grammar some kind of gimmick or just how naturally post?

Is top 5 out of 16 when the game is in relative infancy really that impressive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Zo posted:

Excretion or tnc might not make it at all. Forget which.

I think they bother have issues but Execration is the one with the biggest problems from memory.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Can't believe servers are still running like a pile of dogshit and groups haven't been announced when we are 48 hours away from a $20m+ tournament.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

how me a frog posted:

I very much hope not, or at least that kacey or whatever that dunderheaded cow is called is not part of it.

C'mon, anything to reduce the cringe is worth it.

• Locked thread