Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Game poo poo, So What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double
Jan 1, 2012
V A P E G O O N S

Lobus
Jun 24, 2016

What happened here?
:parrot:
Is the crafting any good in this game? Has anything changed since they are in the final beta now?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
swords have ae now... swords literally RUINING ALBION ONLINE...

also mobs drop materials so its not a clusterfuck trying to find ore anymore.. nuts.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Lobus posted:

Is the crafting any good in this game? Has anything changed since they are in the final beta now?

yes and oh hell yes

forge
Feb 26, 2006

Lobus posted:

With the introduction of biomes you can only find specific materials in certain ones. This means that you will have trade routes in the game where there will be demand for resources which cannot be found in regions. So go crazy making money just muling stone from place to another.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

forge posted:

With the introduction of biomes you can only find specific materials in certain ones. This means that you will have trade routes in the game where there will be demand for resources which cannot be found in regions. So go crazy making money just muling stone from place to another.

likewise, get ready to get rich camping high traffic trade routes

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
yeah we're gonna need to pull some eve online spy in the trading guild so we can ambush their big caravan poo poo

that'll be so tight

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
CANT WAIT TO GET BACK INTO THIS GIREF BOX gently caress YES.

Also last beta I was in 100v100 fights E V E R Y D A Y (In fact every 8 hours, even 3am). Kim has no idea the meta anymore or what neutral dec chests caused. Also we were attacked 20>? times a day in about 17 different regions. So at a minimum thats 85 players a day participating in 5v5 poop mans. The other points I didnt read but Im sure are also old.

Play this game by August 3rd unless you dont want anymore fun out of it maybe ever.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

hello, si shill blazing reporting in

buy this game: its good

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
Buy this game if you wish to be betrayed by beady eyed eastern europeans (again)

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006
Buy this game if you want to extend bercliacks amazing closet of wooden shoes

forge
Feb 26, 2006

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

can you tell me more about those wooden shoes, green knight?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Blazing Zero posted:

:raise:

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
honestly, game's fun as hell if you like squadding up with goons and griefing clueless dudes on the road and taking their poo poo

if you DON'T like that idk why you play video games you nerd

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Suxpool posted:

honestly, game's fun as hell if you like squadding up with goons and griefing clueless dudes on the road and taking their poo poo

if you DON'T like that idk why you play video games you nerd

I play video games to spend an inordinate amount of time in a game I hate just so I can flaunt my elo based video game rank in front of my friends and coworkers.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

hello, si shill blazing reporting in

Hi shill Blazing,

This is consumer Unfunny Poster.

You still owe me $30.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

SPACEVIOLENCE

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

likewise, get ready to get rich camping high traffic trade routes

But will you multibox or hyperdunk?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Hi shill Blazing,

This is consumer Unfunny Poster.

You still owe me $30.

file your refund right here *points to dilz*

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blazing Zero posted:

file your refund right here *points to dilz*

That's one small pickle.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
i missed this thread; i'm glad its back to peak shitposting.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

greetz

Texibus
May 18, 2008
This doesn't start till the 1st right?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
10 day Albion forecast upgraded to Cautiously Optimistic..

Texibus
May 18, 2008
I keep trying to log in and keeps asking for a code and when I enter in the key gave me back in February it says it's been used? What up with that?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
lol check your email.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Ugh, this mother loving game.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Texibus posted:

Ugh, this mother loving game.

If it was easy it wouldnt be :si:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

yeah they added some email 'security' that you cant disable. it kicks in when you log in from a ip different to your last or maybe it keeps a list. im not sure

its less for your protection than it is for SI to be able to say 'well you gave access to your email to someone else :shrug:' before they ban you for account sharing. it does have the side benefit of letting you use your same terrible password that is being traded on the deep web for buttcoins. provided that your email is actually secure

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah they added some email 'security' that you cant disable. it kicks in when you log in from a ip different to your last or maybe it keeps a list. im not sure

its less for your protection than it is for SI to be able to say 'well you gave access to your email to someone else :shrug:' before they ban you for account sharing. it does have the side benefit of letting you use your same terrible password that is being traded on the deep web for buttcoins. provided that your email is actually secure

speaking from experience: :agreed:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Some OP materials, I guess:

Data mined list of objects. Not complete but also WIP.
Starter guide from one of the MH guys.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Can I play this game on my phone while on the shitter?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Hy_C posted:

nope

another good link: spreadsheet with all item abilities

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Tomorrow is the official last beta start right?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Texibus posted:

Tomorrow is the official last beta start right?

Yes, 8:00AM EST/12:00 UST.

i'm so ready

Texibus
May 18, 2008
I gotta wait till Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Hy_C posted:

Yes, I wouldn't pvp, but I have crafted and gathered resources while making GBS threads in previous betas.

• Locked thread