Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

albion is really good sandbox wise but there are a couple of minor flaws that have a major adverse impact on the game, if those are fixed this game will be tons of fun.

What is this crap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Charles Bukowski posted:

You havent been run out of here for stealing the guild bank? Lol.

Yeah, that is a mystery. Some people find his antics as adorable or something.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

sunaurus posted:

Oh poo poo. Really? I got pretty excited after watching some videos on YouTube. I guess it was too good to be true.

Well if you like grinding skeletons forever this is the game for you.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Ruggan posted:

We'll Al Bi On...online?

:woah:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

BadLlama posted:

I already gave them my money years ago so when they do finally decide to release this I'll give it a go. Lol if they actually release in July.

:same: if I can remember my login at this point. Will likely play for a few minutes until my gear is stolen.

forge posted:

So far AO is a game about what not to do as Devs. I'm rather sure green knight is somewhere writing a book to chronicle this.

It's not the game I was hoping it would be and it's not the game I thought it would be. Basically the devs changed directions on every aspect of the game except the one that really mattered which was the gvg system.

Yeah, in light of that I wish it were possible to get a refund. But early access is early access. :shrug:
I mean there is a game failing, and then there is advertising an early access concept that becomes something exactly not like that.

forge posted:

Clearly the downfall is there is only a single race, humans.. Wonder what happened to the others?

Do those races even exist in the wild as mobs at this point?

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Mar 10, 2017

• Locked thread