Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
hosed up that you guys are trying to trick innocent goons into thinking they should spend time/money on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I made my own poor choices but I'm not in here pretending it wasn't a waste of money

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Ruggan posted:

I already know what this thread is gonna look like

Week 1: this is better, they actually fixed a lot
Week 2: game is poo poo
Week 3: game is poo poo
Week 4: game is poo poo
Week 5: game is poo poo
Week 6: game is poo poo

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Remove players from the game. Release these poor souls from their torment.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Popete posted:

It sorta sounds like its unpaid except for some free giveaway poo poo to support your "community" of followers.

I choose to believe this is true.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

sunaurus posted:

As someone who never played this before, is there anything fun to do in the game right now? Or should I wait until the REAL final beta/actual release before I start?

This is not a game for people looking to have fun and it never will be.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
No

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
There are a lot of games that are better but you're in the wrong forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

if youre looking for good games, i wouldnt look in this subforum

Yes this is what I posted

• Locked thread