Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
CANT WAIT TO GET BACK INTO THIS GIREF BOX gently caress YES.

Also last beta I was in 100v100 fights E V E R Y D A Y (In fact every 8 hours, even 3am). Kim has no idea the meta anymore or what neutral dec chests caused. Also we were attacked 20>? times a day in about 17 different regions. So at a minimum thats 85 players a day participating in 5v5 poop mans. The other points I didnt read but Im sure are also old.

Play this game by August 3rd unless you dont want anymore fun out of it maybe ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

forge posted:

The point of the rep system and rep lands is to give a area where peons don't get ground into dust by tryhards. The system that is currently working FOR us... because none of us can try hard. I would imagine the more people that can be carebears in the wonderland helps player retention.

Compared to last beta where you got to T4 and logged out forever, now you keep playing because you don't have to worry about your toe getting chopped the gently caress off because you stick it in a yellow/red zone.

To be fair I could try hard, I just wont. I'm honestly impressed by this beta compared to past attempts not going to lie. Black towns are clutch, rep is clutch because lol why dont you live in a black zone bitch, grind is like baby dick.

Albion Online: You are what you wear

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
* Strolls over to crowfall forum * Wow look at this poo poo game cant wait for albion to wipe

* Albion Wipes * Heh, trash tier changes, games dead when crowfall / daoc2 / lego world comes out

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
fake edit, forgot:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I hope Kim sent that letter.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Remb posted:

What if we combined all the mediocre and dying sandbox MMOs into an MMO mega server

we'd have enough players to fill a battlefield 3 server

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Atleast Kim lost his account before one of these volunteers could take it from him.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Thats a good question

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

Let's merge this game with mount and blade already

already happened friend,
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787822

by the makers of mount and blade crpg - a persistent world. Basically you take towns and schedule fights for said towns to take or lose more towns. The persistent world is supposed to start any day now, I'm not in yert because early access kek ect. However it looks like its going to be good as gently caress. I'm also not worried about poor design choices because they literally made the thing that made mount and blade good now they just have to copy it.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

yea already playing this but I leave the country for a week literally the day after the Epic comes out, so... guess I"ll miss the early shenanigans

nice ill be getting in the day epic drops.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

forge posted:

Looks like Battlefield Black Ops 1382

Sort of if that ops whatever game allowed you to build and defend cities and take over a country side from other clans in than i guess so. Its kinda like everything albion isnt (good)

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

PsychicToaster posted:

Fantastic. I'll be seeing you guys on. Not sure if I should hop in now or wait for release.

Release?!? Next beta already confirmed baby

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

my favorite part about ablion online is the playerbase

very friendly and tight knit group of junior game developers

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

pixaal posted:

hackmud is pretty fun. Make scripts hack pubbies take all their virtual money. It's a hacking MMO. If command line UI MMO where you can code scams and steal everything from someone that is offline isn't what you want I don't know what to tell you.

Yo pixaal didn't know you frequented this hole. Hackmud is indeed fun.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Whens next beta start? I might play it if its fun but like this beta I'll pry just log on once and say gently caress it.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

2DCAT posted:

My first act once I get on the board of directors is going to be pushing for more gems and skeletal grinding. It's what the shareholders want.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Ruggan posted:

just reskin the whole game and rebrand it as something else... prob make more money that way

Come play Noibla Online!!!

Where do I put my 100 bux sounds amazing

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Usenet Magic-User posted:

Whens next beta start? I might play it if its fun but like this beta I'll pry just log on once and say gently caress it.

forge posted:

Double Ultimate Final Beta ETA somewhere around Jan-March?

I saw this coming 6 months ago, final beta heh.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

CubicalSucrose posted:

But how many skeletons did you have to grind to cast portal?

Hopefully zero, just cast spells on yourself or psychic lied to us and its the successor we want.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
The irony is I would totally play this as a poop game, to bad thats not an option so its just a bad game instead.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Same friends. All other games are also bad and I've never played worlds adrift. Maybe someday someone will make a reason to game on the internet. Until then I'll just buy everything that comes out just incase.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Suxpool posted:

i mean i get why y'all mad but i don't see any better options atm

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

if youre looking for good games, i wouldnt look in this subforum

• Locked thread