Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

#free-kimsemus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Kimsemus posted:

That same guy was caught exploiting on AO multiple times by multiple guilds with video evidence. I would link you to the threads on the AO forums, but uh... :si:

lets not forget the sexism, bigotry and misogyny in the forums...

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
I will admit the scamming in that game was superb...

oh the memories.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

"haha yeah we don't discuss moderation decisions BUT-"

This seems a little bit biased. Whee is Kimsemus BUTTE thread where they explained why Kimsemus got banned in the first place. This is discrimination. Green Knight #freekimsemus.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Green Knight posted:

Public Enemy #1 reporting for duty

Do we still have our Hydra in game?

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Blazing Zero posted:

id rather use the stock pegasus than that hydra grenade thing

you should totally do that... since there are no real goons in this game.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
Day 1 update: FURIA finished setting up Stalls in Icecracking Bay that are T4. If you want access to them you will need to shoot a tell to either Rada or Shiki. Or be part of DEFY-Alliance.

We are moving to Black today...

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

FireWhizzle posted:

I got my 100bux just out of the forum drama. It will definitely be a good time for a few weeks this launch and on official launch.

I got my $100 stealing someone's Ox full of high-level mats and getting Bercilak to publicly approve it.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Usenet Magic-User posted:

Atleast Kim lost his account before one of these volunteers could take it from him.

It counts as a real notch if you are banned by the CEO rather than some snot nosed punk with a Mod tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

2DCAT posted:

Yes. As per internet traditions, Bercilak actually moved in with Lowtax and posted about this game from Lowtax's basement.

It wasn't Bercdozer... it was EMPA.

Tempus Thales fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 25, 2017

• Locked thread