Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

forge posted:

There will be a reset in a month or so. There are a few of us who will play again since some of the combat was changed which changes the overall meta. So if you are interested in that. Just keep checking in on the thread and we'll be posting when we play again.

Are they gonna wipe again after the reset?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Suxpool posted:

just expect that 90% of everyone will stop playing after a month

Depends on if there is going to be another wipe. Wipe = no one wants to play

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

forge posted:

Worlds Adrift is so much better as a sandbox on infinite levels.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

working mom posted:

Is there a thread yet for it or am I not going blind?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768141

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Albion online: pay us $30 so we can ban you

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Depends on how the game is after their big update.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

If they decide to wipe again they are pretty much dooming their own game.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

forge posted:

It's MLG PRO gamer with twitch 3.0 integration and banana keyboard bluetooth 5.2 ready

They also happened to fix the gun aim for alpha 6.0 so now I'm going to be the scourge of the sky.

Did they fix how easy it was to steal someone's ship?

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Comrayn posted:

There are a lot of games that are better but you're in the wrong forum.

Besides eve and p2w archeage what is there?

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Wish they would abandon the moba PvP control idea for some other capture territory concept. I tried the gvg stuff just wasn't as fun as open world.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Just make it so you can build your own fortress in black and players can come gently caress up your fortress if you're in their turf.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

I joined kds this last beta and it was awful. They had 2 guild vs guild teams and they had tryouts to join but it was pretty much a circle jerk for the officers as even if you did better than the person currently on the team they chose them because "experience". Anyways they should make more pleb content as camping zones so your 5 superstars can arrive to do the meaningful PvP isn't exactly fun.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Update kind of looks good

https://youtu.be/94kj8Z7rw4o

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Alexander DeLarge posted:

This looks awesome. Why do you guys hate this game again outside of the endless beta/Kimsemus incident? Haven't played it since Summer(?) 2015

I dislike because of the 5v5 gvg and because the infamy system sucks in its current state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Didn't they set out to make uo2? Or was that one of the other kickstarters.

• Locked thread