Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Does harvesting still consist of summoning your mount, taking a quarter of a step to the tree that was right next to you, dismissing your mount, chopping a tree, summoning your mount, taking a quarter of a step, dismissing your mount, chopping a tree...?

Or more often than not chopping a tree/harvesting a rock/hitting a rabbit instead of attacking the skeleton beating on your face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
:lol:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Blazing Zero posted:

are we still pretending to care about what happens next

Maybe? Does wanting to watch a slow motion train wreck derailing itself into a dumpster fire because it's funny count as caring about what happens next?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

2DCAT posted:

Well... this game is at least still better than whatever star citizen is vOv

By virtue of actually being a game, yeah I suppose that counts as a win. More of a 'the opponent never showed up' win by default though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
AO was the best MOBA game that required MMO grind I've ever played.

And by best I mean worst. It took the worst parts of both genres and blended them into a poo poo smoothie for me to choke down.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Player Vs Player pooping. The idea has potential.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

forge posted:

There will be a reset in a month or so. There are a few of us who will play again since some of the combat was changed which changes the overall meta. So if you are interested in that. Just keep checking in on the thread and we'll be posting when we play again.

Which beta is this now?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Suxpool posted:

it just looks so boring :(

Grinding skeltals so the next day you can read how your farming did/didn't help the 5v5 moba that determines your territory doesn't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I'm cautiously optimistic for Crowfall. Might be some good fun mans killing. Not paying for it yet cause screw these paid betas.

• Locked thread