Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

How much larger are the zones? Didn't know that was a thing they were doing and quite like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I would like auto pilot in the green lands. The zones being larger are really good but at the same time, the new player experience might suck a lot when you don't have a horse or ox and have to run across three huge zones manually to go find some chestnut or whatever. At least if you could tell your dude to go to a zone and they go there via the roads you could go take a poo poo or something then come back and be there hopefully.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I think you mean test something.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Do you still not earn any fame from killing players?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Yeah the first day I should of bought a bunch of gold, I remembered to do it on the second day and got about 2,000 at ~15 silver a piece, hoping to sell it in a week for a fair return.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Pendent posted:

I don't care about best, I just want to know what sort of general playstyle to expect from them. Maybe that changes too, I'm not sure.

You can drill down on weapons in the destiny board and look at the dps and spells for each weapon.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

SamEyeAm posted:

I can't do it, just to know all my grinding efforts will be wiped once more. I'll come back for full release, but not this last beta. I actually enjoy the grind, but only if it sticks.

Same, I got to tier 4 though and would happily join in on some PVP roams but that's about it.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

nessin posted:

Has there been an announcement that they plan to do another wipe? I thought the whole big thing now was there were no more wipes.

There will be another wipe in 3-4 months when they go live. Finding information about it was a pain in the rear end but its on the forums.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4vofpn/we_are_the_albion_online_team_ask_us_anything/

"At the end of the current final beta phase, which is expected to last 3-4 months, there will be one final wipe, after that, the game will be released."

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 4, 2016

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Focus fire damage reduction still being a thing is loving dumb.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

The Rep system is loving stupid.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

forge posted:

The reputation system is one change away from working very well. Whats stupid about it?

Being punished for killing mans when those mans don't lose anything at all? Whats the loving point?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

forge posted:

Flag up and come kill tons of idiots with us on the Royal Islands.

What times are you guys generally running gank squads?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I like everything about EVE except actually playing it.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

i thought they banned you cause you insulted korn when they asked you to stop. a game ban is extreme but im p sure thats how it went down :toot:

Pretty sure he got forumed banned from that but then got game banned with the email change while preparing to sell his account.

Also Korn is loving dumb.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Does this poo poo game have a release date yet?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Official release is meaningless for games like this.

It's already released. At some point it will go free to play, which they will call "release".

Na I am a sperg that doesn't want to have their poo poo deleted at "release" so I'll wait until then.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Is that super shady site still buying accounts up for this?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah im pretty sure you can still sell game accounts on sa mart

:newlol:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

EvEWoW MMOBA

This sounds like a good game but then its not :(

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

A big problem also might just be they are in perpetual beta and not many people, minus the autistic, like to throw away all their time spent with a wipe.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

At some point in time, everything gets wiped.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Its sad when your job posting would of got you banned on SA back in the day when SA cared about punctuation.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I await Green Knights apology about korn.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Albion Online: Autism Detector

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I already gave them my money years ago so when they do finally decide to release this I'll give it a go. Lol if they actually release in July.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Will I be able to farm 24/7 after the update? perhaps mini games of whacking moles and watering plants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

All games are very bad.

• Locked thread