Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Hy_C posted:

Can I play this game on my phone while on the shitter?

Yes, I wouldn't pvp, but I have crafted and gathered resources while making GBS threads in previous betas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Day one strategy for those of us who spent way to much money on this game:

If you paid for the pack that gives you access on the very first day you should do nothing but farm silver for 24 hours and use it to buy as much gold as possible. I never saw gold go above 7 silver a piece the first day. By the end of the second day it was up to 22. It typically gets up to 50+ within a week or two. I bought a couple of thousand silver worth of gold the first day and once it gets back up to ~50 silver I am going to sell it for a huge return. It's too late to get in on it now, but this should go in the OP for release.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

This will be the longest beta by far so hopefully they can use that time to get the mid-end game right. If they continue to add content and balance I really think they might pull off a decent game by release. I've been in since one of the very first betas and the game has gotten a lot better. We'll see though, it isn't quite there yet. I do think the distribution and size of black zones could make things interesting if they fix 5v5.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Out of curiosity I looked up what kind of difference premium membership makes over a F2P account and holy lmao are you kidding me?

They may as well just hang a sign on the door that says "gently caress off non-subscribers!!!"

You can buy premium with in game currency.

• Locked thread