Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Has anybody posted the infamous chicken nuggets primary meltdown from the Bernie Campaign subreddit yet?

BernieBro after Hillary won Kentucky posted:

Holy poo poo. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the loving gently caress is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a loving breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot loving deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so hosed.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread