Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Don't know, but it is growing.

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jul 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Blue Star posted:

How about all of human history? The Egyptians didn't use slaves to build the pyramids; they were built by free workers who were paid a wage for their labor. Chattel slavery really got started with the Greeks and the Romans, especially the Romans. This started a trend that culminated in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. The Chinese didn't do that. The Egyptians didn't do that. The Muslims didn't do that. The Indians didn't do that.

As for gender binary, again, go do some research. Other cultures had gender non-conformity and acceptance of homosexuality. White people didn't. I'm a white trans women, and the reason why that's relevant is because we are a relatively knew phenomenon: trans people of color pioneered this poo poo, and were there from the very beginning. They were the first. Same goes for gay and lesbian rights: it was always people of color who were fighting for it. White LGBT appropriated these things. White people invented pederasty, though.

Saying things you would like to be true does, in fact, not make them true. Even Wikipedia has dozens upon dozens of sources citing chattel slavery being a thing right across the world as a product of agriculture.

On your second point, the ancient Greeks were famously fabulous, by your definition white, and pederasty? Invented by white people? Even if it were true that the first bit of man-boy sodomy was conducted by a pasty looking blonde-haired-blue-eyed peado-honky there is absolutely no way for you to know that. Either you are trolling, or you have taken white apologism to breathtaking new heights.

• Locked thread