Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
It means about as much as black or Hispanic culture race is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Blue Star posted:

gobbagool, facts are facts. White people are responsible for pretty much all of slavery, going back thousands of years. Look up the ancient Greeks and Romans, they all owned slaves. Slavery in Egypt was virtually unknown. Same for Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. Sub-Saharan African slavery and Native American slavery are also inventions by white historians. There's a very clear causal relationship between the slavery practiced by ancient whites and that practiced by whites in the 1600s-1800s.

White people also invented sexism and homophobia, too. Other races had more fluid concepts of gender and sexuality. It was white people who decided that everyone has to fit into a certain hole and that certain forms of consensual sex are wrong. Racism, sexism, homophobia, patriarchy, slavery: whites did all of it. All of it

Maybe you shouldn't deny racism then use the word white. Just a suggestion.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Well this went to gas chamber level fast. Also this is white culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
:gas: or move to YCS.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Please gas chamber this thread.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

Gassing privilege is very white, Aryan even.

Iranians don't use gas, they use the noose.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I love how people say they are against racism but then try to cling to ideas like "biracial".

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SedanChair posted:

After centuries of chasing down everyone with any black ancestry at all and calling them black, now it's time to do a 180 and become anthropologists

Why shouldn't we try to eliminate the concept?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Immortan posted:

Asians and half of hispanics are considered white on the victimhood hierarchy touted by progressives. How are you this retarded?

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fister Roboto posted:

It's a good thing I don't feel that way, then, and I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I don't care about the "white culture" (a nonsense term) thing at all, I was just trying to point out how silly it is for Americans to say that American culture is boring. Usually people who feel that way haven't interacted with anyone not from America very much.

This, more like they haven gone out of their home town, and their only interaction with the outside world is this website and youtube.

Also to whomever wants to deport all muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG0K_9RDeFE

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jul 31, 2016

• Locked thread