Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Blue Star posted:

Slavery didn't originate with America, but it did originate with white people. So did cultural appropriation, homophobia, and the gender binary.

[citation needed]

gobbagool posted:

Correct. All non 'white' cultures were originalist in nature, and have never interacted with any other cultures. All cultural appropriation is a unique (white!) American evil, sort of like how this works;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCcvexAXEjM

the punchline is:

I started giving quizzes to my juniors and seniors. I gave them a ten-question American history test… just to see where they are. The vast majority of my students - I’m talking nine out of ten, in every single class, for seven consecutive years – they have no idea that slavery existed anywhere in the world before the United States. Moses, Pharaoh, they know none of it. They’re 100% convinced that slavery is a uniquely American invention… How do you give an adequate view of history and culture to kids when that’s what they think of their own country – that America invented slavery? That’s all they know.

tldr; evil didn't exist before white americans

I found the /pol/yp, everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread