Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It's glorious. Also have you ever posted up photos of the truck? That looks like something I could get into...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Dear lord that thing is cool. :fap:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

See as a kid growing up in the 80s watching all sorts of US TV shows featuring cars that noise right there speaks to my heart. I need to have something like that before I die, it is just immensely cool.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

don't listen to the haters, hack that bitch up and do smokey burnouts

This is the whole "you wouldn't refrain from loving your girlfriend/boyfriend in order to keep them pristine for the next person" that I agree with. It's yours, do whatever with it. You don't want to be on your deathbed knowing that you didn't achieve what you wanted to achieve, be that anal or dropping a large motor in an old car... :v:

• Locked thread