Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm down for this poo poo too.

Downloading all the files on that 1942mods site, it looks pretty drat legit to me but I'll let you know. The game and expansions are only 1.6 GB

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
mod site result: aww yeahh

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lazy Reservist posted:

Is anyone else installing Desert Combat?

Oh gently caress yeah, that should work fine with the mod, right?

I'll have to go find it and see if I can still fly a helicopter.

edit: maybe we should just make a retro gaming thread or something. I wanna get in on some goldeneye source again, but there's never anyone on the servers.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are we on again this weekend? I just got DC installed(using HCT's link) and I'll be kinda busy this weekend, but I wanna get my jihad jeep on.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dunno, but if it doesn't the 1942mods site version is free and pretty quick to download.

I'm gonna get on now and try to find a server.

• Locked thread