Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

notZaar posted:

It makes candy corn deliciously chewy I don't give a gently caress if it comes out of a bug's hole.

I hate candy corn but I'm with you. I already use literal melted fat to flavor a third of the stuff I eat. Bug goop is really not that far down a stretch, especially after it's been processed to hell and back.

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Twizzlers / Red Vines

Red Vines are alright, but standard Twizzlers are like chewing Raggedy Ann's tendons-- it gives neither of you pleasure and you're left wondering what cruel god would allow such a thing.

------------

My vote goes to Jujubes

"Hey let's take everything people like about a gumdrop and encase it in a resin coffin."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread