Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Cubone posted:

you know what's a good grandma candy? unnamed strawberry candy. where did grandmas even get these

You get them at the dollar store, or at least that's where I've seen them. I'm always leery about eating dollar store food but that's just me.

I really like gummy bears. Sometimes my other half buys me these really soft, natural fruit gourmet gummy bears. I think I could live off gummy bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I want to try those diet gummy bears from Amazon that supposedly give you colon blow level diarrhea but I haven't done it yet.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I love violet flavored candy. There's a grocery an hour South of me called Jungle Jim's, and they have a great international foods section. Every time I'm there I get several jars of French violet candy and it's practically give by the time I get home.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Schwarzwald posted:

This wouldn't be in northern Cincinnati, would it? I used to live not far from there. I definitely regret not going to Jungle Jim's more often.

That's the one. It's really a must that you go. Even if you're not into cooking, the whole place is a spectacle.

Edit: oh, just saw your moved. Shame, you should have visited.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Aug 3, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Sno-caps are great, and were my go-to movie theater candy as a kid. You let the chip melt in your mouth, then crunch on the sprinkles.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Oh no way I lived for Sucrets as a kid. I nearly shot myself digging through my mom's purse looking for those countless times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I remember Barfo candy. No one bought it because it was good, they bought it because it was called Barfo. It was just super sweet flavored gel inside a little plastic accordion.

• Locked thread