Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Randomly did a google search for this and here's a couple good ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you should do a google search for how to make a good thread. holy poo poo, owned. immediate goldmine. smell ya later noobs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Typical theist, not understanding the definition of random.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I used to post on a different secret forum and the first guy in the OP made a thread admitting it was him and asking how to sue MTV for using his likeness (MTV pulled a random cringe meme of the web and used it, and it happened to be him). He provided lots of other pics it was great

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I'm immediately converting to religion thanks to this thread. Praise the lord... or lords... or spirits.... or nature or something (I haven't picked a particular religion yet)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
He dyed his hair like that for a MLP costume and when he actually went to the costume contest he was just wearing tighty whities and his whole body was painted blue (other than the parts that chafed off because he is fat as poo poo). His mom drove him to the contest and took pictures.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Why are American atheists so often male? In other countries the split is closer to 50/50.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Fairly passive posted:

Why are American atheists so often male? In other countries the split is closer to 50/50.

Bullshit, only men can be rational and unemotional enough to be atheism

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Fairly passive posted:

Maybe internet memes aren't a good representation of real american atheists that don't really talk about it much.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

I used to post on a different secret forum

AugmentedVision posted:

He dyed his hair like that for a MLP costume and when he actually went to the costume contest he was just wearing tighty whities and his whole body was painted blue (other than the parts that chafed off because he is fat as poo poo). His mom drove him to the contest and took pictures.

Is it a secret because it was a brony forum? You can tell me, I won't laugh.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Fairly passive posted:

they aren't. majority of america is varying degrees of "i dont give a gently caress, just leave me alone" (which is p much atheism) and most actual religious people are dying off. you just notice the dumb weird awkward males posting online. hope that helps answer your question!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Jesus loves all these people

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Moon Atari posted:

Is it a secret because it was a brony forum? You can tell me, I won't laugh.

No, which is why it was funny, why the gently caress would you admit that poo poo to a group of ostensibly normal people

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Atheists are no better than religious fanatics.
Humanity at this point can neither prove nor disprove the existant of a supernatural being controlling all of existance.

Trapped forever in this void of uncertainty the only reasonable and sensible approach to this problem is not giving a poo poo.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Atheists are no better than religious fanatics.

All these Athiest suicide bombers really need to be stopped, tbh

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

dsriggs posted:

Those goys in the OP are the optical equivalent to the france bombings.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Lol if you believe in a sky daddy who made you and actually gives a poo poo about you.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
More atheist pics please

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ive converted to radical islam

mods change my name to wali ishiyah boner

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

:chanpop:

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I misread the thread title as faces of autism but I guess it's the same thing.

Especially the bear

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
"Reddit, Slashdot, Digg...any place where intellectualism is prised above all else."

LOL

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

kuddles posted:

"Reddit, Slashdot, Digg...any place where intellectualism is prised above all else."

LOL

It is prised out screaming then messily devoured

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Enfield posted:

you should do a google search for how to make a good thread. holy poo poo, owned. immediate goldmine. smell ya later noobs

You should tell us all how to make a good thread, hotshot.

Seriously. My longest lifed thread was three pages and it only got that long because it got hijacked by the night crew alcoholics.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dsriggs posted:

yes, thankfully atheist teeth-gnashing about how much better the world would be if we just wiped out all inferior religious folk has mostly been just that, so far

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yes, thankfully atheist teeth-gnashing about how much better the world would be if we just wiped out all inferior religious folk has mostly been just that, so far

except for a few officially atheist countries...

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Stinky_Pete posted:

More atheist pics please

ohi :haw:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I don't mind religious people. I at least know how to not offend them. People who are atheist as a point will latch on to anything if it means becoming a victim.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't mind religious people. I at least know how to not offend them. People who are atheist as a point will latch on to anything if it means becoming a victim.

white people long to be victims, probably because theyve never actually een victims

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/448240882710757376

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I usually say I'm an agnostic because I like that it means "non-knower"

This apparently really pisses off hardcore atheists, which is the other reason I like it.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Mange Mite posted:

white people long to be victims, probably because theyve never actually een victims

im a victim of your posting

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

RobattoJesus posted:

I usually say I'm an agnostic because I like that it means "non-knower"

This apparently really pisses off hardcore atheists, which is the other reason I like it.

yeah its like how being vegetarian pisses off vegans

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

End Of Worlds posted:

yeah its like how being vegetarian pisses off vegans

or how being a modernate muslim pisses off isis types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010