Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

It's the blood Bourne plat for sure

Bloodborne plat is like 8%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

no they will not posted:

heres my actual rarest trophies on psn

road not taken - rescued 100 children [3.25%]
road not taken - get married [3.26%]
the beatles rock band - score 1,000,000 points in a single song [4.17%]
dj hero - Attain a 300 streak in any mix on expert difficulty using a DJ Hero™ Turntable Controller. [4.75%]
amplitude - Complete a song in FreQ mode on Super difficulty. [5.08%]

nothing as rare as the rest of you folks. surprised for the high showing of road not taken since it's a roguelite game that ive never beaten and as such didnt expect id be in the high percentage of rank

road not taken was a free PS+ game so that screws the numbers a lot. it's awesome tho and I have those same trophies

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

my rarest is getting a silver medal in 10 challenges in Resogun which is a staggering 0.2%

edit: again though it's another PS+ game and the challenges + associated trophies weren't out til like a year after launch so I feel like it doesn't really count

goferchan fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 28, 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

According to Steam, it's:

Crusader Kings II's "Persistent Survivor" 0.57% and a bunch that seem really trivial to me.
Lovely Planet "Ace Mountains" 1.2%.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
steam says my 4 rarest achievements are those for the train simulator christmas dlc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

steam says my 4 rarest achievements are those for the train simulator christmas dlc

Congratulations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trueachievements says my rarest achievement is playing pro bass in rock band 3

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

My rarest steam achievement is "My True Friend: Go to war in support of a rebel faction and win, enforcing their demands" and a bunch of trine 2 collectible achievements

I did this for the first and only time before the achievement came out and I'm so loving angry about it. It's impossible to get anything useful done with Support Rebels

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I did this for the first and only time before the achievement came out and I'm so loving angry about it. It's impossible to get anything useful done with Support Rebels

I did it in Africa after a coast wide religious migratory event happened and every little cluster of nation states was embroiled in religious civil war.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

trueachievements says my rarest achievement is playing pro bass in rock band 3

How do you use this site.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

How do you use this site.

you just make an account and itll scan your poo poo, they have a steam and a sony version as well but i think psnprofiles is nicer for sony

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I did it in Africa after a coast wide religious migratory event happened and every little cluster of nation states was embroiled in religious civil war.

Speaking of, just looked it up... Apparently only 0.6% of EU4 players have Baltic Crusader, which I only got due to massive RNG luck. So I'm basically god at EU4.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

Speaking of, just looked it up... Apparently only 0.6% of EU4 players have Baltic Crusader, which I only got due to massive RNG luck. So I'm basically god at EU4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

you just make an account and itll scan your poo poo, they have a steam and a sony version as well but i think psnprofiles is nicer for sony

How long does it take to scan the poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

How long does it take to scan the poo poo.

i dont know i gave them some money like a decade ago so i can click a button and itll put me at the top of a queue on a special scan server lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

psnprofiles says 100% trials in sf4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's only showing me like 6 cheeves on this site.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whatever... being a Lovely Planet master is good enough for me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yea ok posted:

psnprofiles says 100% trials in sf4

Fighting game trophies are some of the rarest I've seen

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just looked mine up for this thread

Quake Live
Elevate Expert
Finish the final hall in the Elevate training level.
0.78% of players have this

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm gonna get the one for beating Hyper Light Drifter without dying . this game owns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i probably used to have rarer quake live cheevos since most of my playing was before it was on steam

Soral
May 30, 2009

i got an achievement in pc cart racing game zero gear for playing in an online game with only military officers that only 0.52% of players have gotten

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

According to Steam, my rarest achievement is Crusader Kings II's "Saint Thomas's Dream - Rule an Indian Kingdom or Empire as a Christian and convert all its provinces" which 0.70% percent of players have. I didn't actually earn that one, though, the game just gave it to me the instant I started a new game as the king of Sri Lanka. The rarest I actually earned is also CK2, "Beyond the Indus - As a ruler of non-Indian culture, conquer a King or Emperor title in India," which 0.89% of players have.

In fact, 5 of my 6 rarest achievements are from CK2, probably because of people like the retards in the Games thread who are afraid to play in ironman.

My rarest PSN trophy according to psnprofiles.com is "The Caped Crusader" from Injustice: Gods Among Us, which iirc is winning a fight as Batman after using all his special moves, which is held by 7.7% of the players. This is probably my deepest gaming shame.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Map games have insanely low achievement %s because nobody plays in ironman

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ck2 also didnt have achievements at launch

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
"hall of fame" project cars. 0.2% on ps4 :-) i doubt il lever the get the platinum for it though.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i have the gran turismo 6 plat too, thats like 0.8%, and i have a few rare dirt rally ones at like 0.3-0.7

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
So Many Ghosts: Beat the second area (hard mode) in Downwell. 2% of players

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i have the gran turismo 6 plat too, thats like 0.8%, and i have a few rare dirt rally ones at like 0.3-0.7

Really niche genres are cool because they have completely insane trophies for the people who are deep into the games after 20+ years and they still often have <1% completion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the rarest guilty gear achievements is Play 3 rounds of online MOM mode and so few people play online that nobody wants to even waste time toggling that switch for the trophy so it's around 0.6% since launch two months ago.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I beat the secret dungeon in star ocean 2 & beat the final boss with his limiter removed

I was in a wow guild that was one of the first to kill ouro in aq40

I accomplished every single possible mission task in x wing v tie fighter & the expansion

Probably proudest of my bloodborne plat. Beating the defiled bosses felt like a huge victory

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 28, 2016

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

One of the rarest guilty gear achievements is Play 3 rounds of online MOM mode and so few people play online that nobody wants to even waste time toggling that switch for the trophy so it's around 0.6% since launch two months ago.

online mom mode.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

online mom mode.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Map games have insanely low achievement %s because nobody plays in ironman