Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mines probably the MGSV platinum (1.2%), or if platinums don't count it's probably the trophy for completing all mission tasks (1.6%). I'm sure there are better gamers in here with rarer accomplishments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

demons souls plat, idk how rare that is but i still get a little nauseous seeing gameplay or screenshots of des

2.6%. The blade stone trophy (that's the lovely drop, right?) is 3.5%

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

1% of people who own the FFX remaster climbed 10 floors in the FFX-2 mystery dungeon game so if I beat the whole thing I bet it would get me my rarest achievement.

This is probably because most people don't even know this mode exists

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Well yeah. Bonus games and dlc achievements are going to be rarer by default. It's sad that plague knight wasn't played by everyone who played shovel knight.

Oh you know I was always confused by DLC trophy %s because they always seemed unnaturally low. I figured if you liked a game enough to buy the DLC you'd do most if not all of it. But the lower numbers make sense if it's still just completion compared to the players of the original game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

heres my actual rarest trophies on psn

road not taken - rescued 100 children [3.25%]
road not taken - get married [3.26%]
the beatles rock band - score 1,000,000 points in a single song [4.17%]
dj hero - Attain a 300 streak in any mix on expert difficulty using a DJ Hero™ Turntable Controller. [4.75%]
amplitude - Complete a song in FreQ mode on Super difficulty. [5.08%]

nothing as rare as the rest of you folks. surprised for the high showing of road not taken since it's a roguelite game that ive never beaten and as such didnt expect id be in the high percentage of rank

If it was ever a ps plus game the numbers get throw out of whack because 2 million people launch the game and then never play t again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My rarest Steam achievement is the 'play Hatred for 60+ hours' one

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My rarest steam achievement is "My True Friend: Go to war in support of a rebel faction and win, enforcing their demands" and a bunch of trine 2 collectible achievements

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

It's the blood Bourne plat for sure

Bloodborne plat is like 8%

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

steam says my 4 rarest achievements are those for the train simulator christmas dlc

Congratulations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I did this for the first and only time before the achievement came out and I'm so loving angry about it. It's impossible to get anything useful done with Support Rebels

I did it in Africa after a coast wide religious migratory event happened and every little cluster of nation states was embroiled in religious civil war.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yea ok posted:

psnprofiles says 100% trials in sf4

Fighting game trophies are some of the rarest I've seen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Map games have insanely low achievement %s because nobody plays in ironman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i have the gran turismo 6 plat too, thats like 0.8%, and i have a few rare dirt rally ones at like 0.3-0.7

Really niche genres are cool because they have completely insane trophies for the people who are deep into the games after 20+ years and they still often have <1% completion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the rarest guilty gear achievements is Play 3 rounds of online MOM mode and so few people play online that nobody wants to even waste time toggling that switch for the trophy so it's around 0.6% since launch two months ago.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How the gently caress did you manage that last one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

lets be honest , the real goal of this thread is to brag about hard games youre good at.

This, although it turns out all of mine are map games and i owned myslef in the process.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used psnprofiles, cool website, and it reminded me of a neat trophy i dont have. I got all the trophies in thomas was alone except for the one to die 100 times, and im never going to go back and get it, natch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also according to psnprofiles my rarest trophy is beating every level of ibb & obb on ps3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wasn't there a brief period of time where Microsoft tried selling games on their marketplace in exchange for Gamerscore? They should bring they back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should bring back 1 vs 100 that was a killer idea

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i can't remember my xbox info, but i got 1000/1000 in Warriors Orochi 2 which required a godly amount of grinding. I think i watched the entire series of Lost while doing it, lmao

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I watched like 2 months of WWE Raw shows from 1997 while grinding in FFXIII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

• Locked thread