Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

demons souls plat, idk how rare that is but i still get a little nauseous seeing gameplay or screenshots of des

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

2.6%. The blade stone trophy (that's the lovely drop, right?) is 3.5%

lmao yes. thats the one that stonewalls most people. you can actually spend dozens of hours on the red phanto under the best conditions for drops and never see a pure bladestone

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unguided posted:

0.21% - Beating the Wakanda mission in Marvel Heroes using Black Panther

messed up that this is so rare. BP is cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Well yeah. Bonus games and dlc achievements are going to be rarer by default. It's sad that plague knight wasn't played by everyone who played shovel knight.

thats pretty messed up. plague knight is awesome. i cant wait for the next pack

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

i beat metal gear rising on revengance without getting hit once. Unfortunately due to a router mishap I was signed out from PSN at the time so I did not get the trophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8chM_EXc8

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how would i check my rarest steam cheevo?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all of my rare ones are from marvel heroes and poe. doesnt rly count

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Multiplayer trophies/achievements can kiss my rear end.

there were tf2 servers running hacked up maps that were specifically for unlocking all achievements. this kind of crap only got worse as they kept adding holiday events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i got all the achievements in a xbla rocky and bullwinkle game, and the devs sent me a rocky and bullwinkle dvd as a reward

lol

• Locked thread