Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

According to Steam, my rarest achievement is Crusader Kings II's "Saint Thomas's Dream - Rule an Indian Kingdom or Empire as a Christian and convert all its provinces" which 0.70% percent of players have. I didn't actually earn that one, though, the game just gave it to me the instant I started a new game as the king of Sri Lanka. The rarest I actually earned is also CK2, "Beyond the Indus - As a ruler of non-Indian culture, conquer a King or Emperor title in India," which 0.89% of players have.

In fact, 5 of my 6 rarest achievements are from CK2, probably because of people like the retards in the Games thread who are afraid to play in ironman.

My rarest PSN trophy according to psnprofiles.com is "The Caped Crusader" from Injustice: Gods Among Us, which iirc is winning a fight as Batman after using all his special moves, which is held by 7.7% of the players. This is probably my deepest gaming shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

• Locked thread