Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

How the gently caress did you manage that last one

allied with hungary and grabbed serbia + bosnia first thing (vassalized serbia iirc), then picked fights with venice & other italians until i was strong enough to fight otto. took a couple of tries.

my little bro had a much harder time of it. it really depends on how good a game your ottomans end up having

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

goferchan posted:

oh btw g0m said something abt Road Not Taken earlier in this thread and its probably the only time ive heard it mentioned on these forums. always thought it was very cool and underrated and also thought it would play great as a phone game. turns out it came out on at least iOS, maybe Android today for $5 and while I haven't tried it and can't speak to the quality port it's a really good puzzle game and it's extremely bleak and depressing and difficult. I paid $15 for it on PS4 and it kicked my rear end and made me sad and I loved it and imo at that price it's a steal. I guess I'll bite the bullet and buy again for my phone and see if the port's any good

this is by the triple town guys (good game). i remember hearing about this game before it came out but then it fell off the face of the earth. will try it out whenever the next steam sale comes

Is it fascism yet posted:

These are over 1% on pc.

i strongly suspect that somewhere around 0.4-0.8% of smb players used an achievement unlocker.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

there were tf2 servers running hacked up maps that were specifically for unlocking all achievements. this kind of crap only got worse as they kept adding holiday events

imo the tf2 achievements were worst initially, when they were (a) extremely hard and (b) the only way to unlock weapons. that's what really pushed people into playing on those horrible achievement map servers, from what i understand

• Locked thread