Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got all the spelunky cheevos except the coop one [fugg u!] and the one where u have to dodge treasure which i made it to like world 4 with but then i walked into a small gem or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

awww yeah i got the under 90 minutes plauge knight cheevo freaking epIC

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Map games have insanely low achievement %s because nobody plays in ironman

eu3 didn't have cheevos when i played 300 hours of it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

god bless linda

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Popular Human posted:

The first time I got to Rom it seriously killed my desire to play Bloodborne for like a week, so I can understand that

it's becasue youre a noob

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I'd like to give a shoutout to Retarded_Clown_ because I just woke up laughing about "Tayne tha Undertale God".

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i got all the achievements in a xbla rocky and bullwinkle game, and the devs sent me a rocky and bullwinkle dvd as a reward

lol

• Locked thread