Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

no they will not posted:

heres my actual rarest trophies on psn

road not taken - rescued 100 children [3.25%]
road not taken - get married [3.26%]
the beatles rock band - score 1,000,000 points in a single song [4.17%]
dj hero - Attain a 300 streak in any mix on expert difficulty using a DJ Hero™ Turntable Controller. [4.75%]
amplitude - Complete a song in FreQ mode on Super difficulty. [5.08%]

nothing as rare as the rest of you folks. surprised for the high showing of road not taken since it's a roguelite game that ive never beaten and as such didnt expect id be in the high percentage of rank

road not taken was a free PS+ game so that screws the numbers a lot. it's awesome tho and I have those same trophies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

my rarest is getting a silver medal in 10 challenges in Resogun which is a staggering 0.2%

edit: again though it's another PS+ game and the challenges + associated trophies weren't out til like a year after launch so I feel like it doesn't really count

goferchan fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 28, 2016

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm gonna get the one for beating Hyper Light Drifter without dying . this game owns

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

rarest for me is beating Downwell on regular which isn't great.

buddy I still can't do it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Popular Human posted:

On PSN, it's Needle Boy and Salt Boy from Super Meat Boy, for beating the Hospital and Salt Factory worlds without dying. Both are 0.1%

Let me be the first to give props to this gamer. that's some real poo poo and I'll never be able to do it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

oh btw g0m said something abt Road Not Taken earlier in this thread and its probably the only time ive heard it mentioned on these forums. always thought it was very cool and underrated and also thought it would play great as a phone game. turns out it came out on at least iOS, maybe Android today for $5 and while I haven't tried it and can't speak to the quality port it's a really good puzzle game and it's extremely bleak and depressing and difficult. I paid $15 for it on PS4 and it kicked my rear end and made me sad and I loved it and imo at that price it's a steal. I guess I'll bite the bullet and buy again for my phone and see if the port's any good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

no, they kinda mentions something like that as a possibility before the system launched but it was just bs

they eventually had a thing like my nintendo where you got points for spending money but it was really bad

they sent you an email with literally 50 cents worth of Microsoft points on your birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

i got all the achievements in a xbla rocky and bullwinkle game, and the devs sent me a rocky and bullwinkle dvd as a reward

:hellyeah:

• Locked thread