Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I put my schlong in a vacuum once and dont understand the appeal. Never did it again. Didn't even boner.

same, it sucked

Homer J. Fong posted:

The rainbow vacuum system is essentially a MLM/pyramid scheme. they sell people the vacuums for $4000 then tell them that they can get it for free if they just demo it to 12 more people and of course that never works out:

also what's up with people like this who don't just lol and call their CC company and do a charge back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
e: quote is not edit

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i got a dyson ball a few months ago bc my gf insisted on it (:rolleyes:) so hopefully it doesn't turn to poo poo in a year bc that thing was not cheap for a vacuum cleaner

at least it wasn't anywhere near $4k though lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when i was growing up my house had a central vacuum system running through it so you just plug a big hose into the vacuum socket and it worked - no spinning blades or anything to worry about. suction wasn't insane so my dick wasn't gonna get degloved either.

just didn't feel good.

• Locked thread