Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Edit: Also for everyone just saying "Tell them to go away, how hard is that, god :smug:" the guy was teaching people with role-play and literally advised people to stick their foots in doors, or fake emergencies or whatever they had to to actually get into a house, because "once you are in the house you are almost guaranteed to get through your sales pitch."

:bahgawd: This hyar is a castle doctrine state meanin if yew stick yore foot in mah door ahma shoot it off. I swear mister officer I was feelin threatened for mah lahf he coulda kilt me with that vacuum.

Like seriously though, remember the way the rape gang from A Clockwork Orange used to trick people into letting them into their houses? We should use that strategy to sell vacuum cleaners in a town full of gun-toting rednecks, there's absolutely nothing that could go wrong.

scuba school sucks fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jul 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread