Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Homer J. Fong posted:

quote:

An ex-friend, who is my neighbor, begged me continually to have the salesperson come over and do a demo. After cleaning my house extensively, the neighbor, the salesman and another man enter my home. I only said A salesman can come over... unsettling feeling begins. They start the Demo with checking out and commenting on the things in my home. He called me "HONEY" too and was quite flamboyant! (No ONE calls me HONEY!)

Then of course turning to my husband faking they know something about his career. (CLUELESS) They talk fast for a reason. They are diverting your attention as the insert dirt packs in the hoses and nozzles. My husband pulled it out during the "Demo". The neighbor was in on the "demo" too. As she was rambling nervously and saying hurry up I have to go to church. Don't talk during the "Demo", talking over me as I am talking to my husband and when I went outside THE SALESMAN was talking loudly in front of my home about how nasty my house was.

I walked outside, lit my cigarette. My neighbor reminds me how she HAS TO go to church. I told them it was a no go as my neighbor is burning in hell in my house apparently, and I had other Adult plans in my future. Commented on his Lexus and he said it was his third. I asked "Did you wreck the previous two?" Matter of fact, yes! I said "Well, you need to learn how to take CARE OF the things you work hard for!" He packed up and commenced to say negative things outside of my home, at which point, I closed and locked my door. I called my neighbor and she laughed. I said... "This isn't a joke... When you decide to wear your big girl panties, CALL ME! DO NOT LET THE HUSBAND WIFE ACT IN YOUR HOME! He was pushy and casing my home!

What does this person suffer from ?

e: My husband pulled it out during the "Demo"

wat

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Jul 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don't see how a vacuum can lose suction if you replace the filter sometimes.
There's a fan somewhere that wears out ?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A dumb old oval office at my previous job suckered the new naive girl in her shitass cosmetics MLM

The spiel raises so many red flags. "You see it's a matter of ambitions in life, do you want to make money ? I do" "I attended a class, now I'm expert level and I get 7% rebate on the product" "I only need to sign 10 other people into this handy website" "Minimum buy in is 250€" or some poo poo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is it related to video game kirby which inhales its enemies too iirc ?

• Locked thread