Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_end
May 17, 2014
Rainbow vacuums does this in home door to door pitch as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_end
May 17, 2014

tenspott posted:

Whenever someone annoying comes to the door I say, "Make it snappy, I gotta take a huge poo poo."

I do not open the door anymore. I just yell from the couch demanding them to identify themselves. If it is someone i invited over i let them in. Strangers or unexpected guest can go gently caress themselves.

The_end
May 17, 2014
I worked for Rainbow vacuum cleaners in 2000 doing telemarketing. We would put up boxes in restaurants with pictures of a car that we were "giving away." People would register to win the car, but i would call and tell them about a vacation package they won. All they needed to do was have someone show them a vacuum cleaner and they would get 3 days 2 nights at a resort hotel of their choosing.

What they did not know is it was a high pressure sales to buy the Rainbow. The vacation package was to go listen to people talk about time shares. I do not think anyone ever won the car.

• Locked thread