Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Sonic CD USA soundtrack is honestly so loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

our god has returned...

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Wow this game is loving AMAZING

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I loving love the remixes and the music in this game.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ZearothK posted:

Is this the game I should be buying on Steam in nine days if I spent exactly the entirety of my childhood playing and replaying Sonics 1 through Knuckles?

you need this game

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
sonic cd US sountrack is the goat

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
superbunnyhop is ok but goddamn he just sounds so loving bored or like low key angry with a very know it all vibe to it. I don't know how to exactly describe it but it turned me off his videos.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
why are you watching yahtzee in the year of our lord 2017 lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Detective No. 27 posted:

Cybershell posted another video today.

This one focuses on Chao.

he has blessed us

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Just wanted to give a shout out to cybershell and his return. Loving all the videos out so far

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

Sonic is definitely more akin to a racing or music game where it’s all about perfecting a run through a stage.

This is actually even more true in NiGHTS into dreams...

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Skeletome posted:

I always wished NiGHTs picked up in the same way that Sonic did ):

Balan Wonderworld looks kinda cool, at least

I am stupidly excited for Balan and it’s for sure scratching that Sonic Adventure 1 vibe.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Considering what type of company and games Bioware later ended up making, a sequel not happening to this game was probably a blessing in disguise

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
There is no way this Netflix show is going to be good at all. Abandon all hope

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Never understood the hatred for the Sonic CD US ost. It is so good.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Shadow fuckin rules

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/nakayuji/status/1539944869862354944

Omg he finally admits it

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
They hated the NA Sonic Team so much. Sonic 2 being a huge success pissed off Sega JAPAN so hard and ultimately this fight between both sides of Sega killed the console business for them.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Hrist posted:

This was my first time replaying it in about 10 years, and I definitely liked it much less this time for some reason. The weird bugs in the Origins version definitely didn't help anything. But I still stand by the fact that CD is by far the worst. I'd rather sit down and play Secret Rings before ever play that again.

You’re trippin

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

god knows i'm not shy about saying the switch's hardware sucks but why would you downgrade every version of the game to match the console that runs slightly better than one made of cardboard

Thats why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Augus posted:

it’s gonna be just like the Adventure ports and require a laundry list of mods in order to bring it up to par with the old Gamecube versions

I mod my sonic adventure games to be up to par with the superior dreamcast versions. But thats just me