Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

spoilers for final boss looks like there might have been a stage planned for Egg Reverie, the little bits of stage shown in the video make me think of it being a race like Metal Sonic's fight but who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqpC78YK_Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Yo what the gently caress this is great

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Heran Bago posted:

I'm just gonna say it. The "SEGAAA" choir sucks. It's loud and obnoxious.

What the gently caress dude.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

How does one go about reading the IDW comics anyway, can I just go to their website and pay a sub to read through them all or what?

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

So what does he use to power his robots now if not woodland creatures?

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Powered by bitcoin sounds the worst so it's the one I'll accept yeah.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

The one with Metal Sonic? I love all the music in that one.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

:bisonyes:

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

I don't like this one bit.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Wait that titbit is from a guide book? I thought everyone was just having a lark.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Black Knight has the better theme song tho.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

For my part I played Secret Rings and tried forcing myself through it but I mostly hated it cuz it was just so unwieldy to control for me and I can't really remember any part of it where I went "oh hey this is kinda fun" I think I slogged through till fighting that evil genie once then gave up, so when Black Knight came out and I saw it was the same style of game I just refused to give it a chance.

My strongest memory from the game is honestly the theme song constantly repeating SEVEN RINGS IN HAND rather then any of the actual gameplay or w/e.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Whoa what the gently caress

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Oi wot, is it a whole rear end board game or just mini games cuz I sure as hell don't remember that poo poo at all.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

flavor.flv posted:

Full boards, multiple ones, all with completely different gimmicks. More distinct from each other than most Mario Party boards

Not as good, certainly, but more distinct

So they made Sonic Shuffle but good? :eyepop:

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

That looks so wrong to me.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

After watching People Make Game's video on Robolox exploiting it's player base and not having recourse when abuse happens that uhhh does not fill me with confidence about that news.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

What the gently caress that combat system sounds like it'd rule, god drat it now there's another Sonic game I wish was good.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

The red digital hazard look making me think of Infinite.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

The press release that leaked the basic plot mentioned Eggman’s AI that he tried to install in the ancient system was called SAGE, so I wonder if that character is supposed to be it, or part of the Starfall Islands ruins that it got hooked up to.

I swear to god this better not be another Emerl situation.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

readingatwork posted:

Finished Prime. Mildly spoilery thoughts on it and the franchise as a whole:

I'm so glad you don't work at Sega cuz holy gently caress would I hate it if they did what you suggest here.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Sonic Battle was sick I should play that again.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

So the comics then.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

In regards to them thinking Froniters is bad or what?

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

I just finished reading through Tangle and Whisper and then Issues 21-24 of the main run.

I am now very cross. :colbert:

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

This Amy is av worthy.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Larryb posted:

They used it in the anime adaptation of SA2 (though 4Kids cut it in the dub) so they should definitely use it for the live action one as well

What the gently caress that's criminal I'm mad at 4Kids for robbing children of awesome music. :mad: