Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Do you have a link to the write up? I always hear about Penders but never really looked into it so all I know is the guys a awful artist and he got in a legal spat with Sega over Sonic.

Here y' go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Holy gently caress the Chemical Plant Act 2 Boss :vince:

Also, chalk me up as being loving terrible at Blue Sphere this time around as well.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Man am I getting some serious Freedom Planet vibes from the aesthetic and bits of the level structure in Press Garden Zone,

Trash Boat fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Aug 15, 2017

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Not sure if it's just because I'm really drunk or what, but Titanic Monarch is giving me a hell of a time. Super fun mind you, but a hell of a time nonetheless.

Also, a) I'm to understand that there's a final Super Sonic fight akin to S3&K? and b) if so, can I repeat the same special stage rings via stage select like in S3&K, or do I have to go throuh and get all 7 Chaos Emeralds in one unbroken run? and c) is that still Sonic-exclusive or availible to Knuckles and Tails as well?

EDIT: Verified B to be true for myself. The other two still stand.

Trash Boat fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Aug 16, 2017

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Or they didn't have time to add such primo nonsense 'cause the game ain't called Knuckles Mania

Um, excuse me sir, i think you you will find that Sonic Knuckles Mania is a no chuckle zone. :colbert: