Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Raiden but whinier" was a perfect voice for Silver, I wonder why Bryce got the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Sonic's friends need him more than he needs them.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Amy gets the Legendary Super Hedgehog transformation.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Metal Sonic is Buu.

Heroes Metal Sonic is Super Buu.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Big gets Awakened Ultra Instinct.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shadow completed his evolution into Vegeta by still being an rear end in a top hat, but being a funny rear end in a top hat.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shadow is the only character to come out of 06 looking good, because he was the most competent person in the plot. It's great.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I like how the one thing that came out of Chronicles going forward was Omega being essentially HK-47.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

There's apparently a quote from Rouge that's "Mother always said there'd be days like this."

I'm like 90% certain this is a lyric from the theme from Friends.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Screaming Idiot posted:

starring doctor eggman

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Peen Machine

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I like how there's no direct comments on the art, because that poo poo is pretty drat self-explanatory.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm listening to Ice Cap Zone 1 and only now do I notice that it feels the snare drum was left out of the mix.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I fondly remember the time when everyone thought that Ice Cap was really just a well-hidden Smooth Criminal remix when in reality it's just a very blunt copy of the composer's unreleased single.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I miss Dan Green as Knuckles. I miss Dan Green in general really.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHFRPvWe-EM

Never forget.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Amppelix posted:

that fact that that was "adios" in the japanese script and they changed it to japanese in the english version kills me to this day

In the Spanish version he says "do svidanya".

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

There's a 45-minute sequence where Jason Mamoa gives the scoop on Knuckles' family tree.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I played a lot of Advanced 1 and the only thing I really remember about it was feeling that the game was not built with Amy in mind.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shadow should continue his eternal evolution into Hedgehog Vegeta.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Kurieg posted:

Mondo Cool

Shadow: That's right, Knuckles. Mondo cool.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

They should take the customization from Forces and use it to customize the actual Sonic characters.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Augus posted:

my theory is that they gave Time Eater lovely music on purpose to encourage you to use the in-game jukebox and pick your favorite theme song from the other games to play over the fight instead.
ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
GOT PLACES TO GO,
Vector: That looks like a homing shot!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Sonic Heroes is a good soundtrack that comes with this pile of poo poo game for some reason.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Look at all these Eggman's robots!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*in Idris Elba voice* OH NO

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Box of Bunnies posted:

I've finally found it... The Idris Trigger

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Meloncholric posted:

part of the fun of 3D sonic is flying off a cliff going 200 miles per hour because the camera is freaking out and you have no idea what the gently caress is happening

woOOOaAAH my HEAD'S spinning!!!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The platonic 3D Sonic Experience is running into a piece of geometry, getting stuck, vibrating, and then getting teleported into a bottomless pit.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Really? To be honest, I remember thinking Shadow’s controls/physics felt like a refinement over Heroes. Of course, that was like 17 years ago so I’m probably wrong.

What they're describing is a refinement over Heroes.

That's how bad Heroes is.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

You know I never thought about how much I hate 06's sound design before.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Ichiban's really psyched to check out all the Sonic games he missed while in prison.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Sonic Rangers! To the brand new sky we dive
Sonic Rangers! Gloves we have of shining white
Sonic Rangers! Aquamarine-colored fur
Speed high! With grace and pride

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

He can really move.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The funniest part of Generations is the credits montage where they do everything in their power to make '06 Crisis City not look like poo poo and end up failing.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Kikas posted:

At least the music is good.
This sentence is basically the tagline to every Sonic game.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

MonsterEnvy posted:

Then the new Egg Moon suddenly blocked the sun causing an eclipse. Eggman says it’s because of software issue in the moons new metallic half cause it’s orbit to stop, and says it will take a couple months to fix in the meantime to provide light he has these cool natural sunlight orbs you can buy from him, that totally don’t have a hypnotic effect on that makes you like Eggman more.
Sonic wins the day a few weeks in when he points out that the Moon’s orbit stopping makes no sense in causing an eclipse. And Eggman was just scamming people.

This is the scheme that got Mr. Burns shot.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

flavor.flv posted:

About time they officially acknowledged the sonic cycle

0/10, does not include the part where Eggman announces a new evil plan and a bunch of people suddenly forget how badly the last evil plan went.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

If anything Scourge almost certainly would have an obnoxious vape rig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Augus posted:

they should kill sonic

Sonic Storybook Series returns with Sonic And The Passion Of The Christ.