Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Onmi posted:

I believe you will find he's too busy for something as low class as Sonic

Ken Penders is what happens when a company doesn't pay attention to how one of it's media formats is being used. I beleive at one point he killed Sonic off in the Sonic the Hedgehog comics so he could focus on Knuckles and all the Not-Knuckles OCs he created for some weird hosed up story and SEGA poo poo a brick when someone actually decided to look at what was being pumped out under their brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The third character will be revealed to be the new SOAP shoes mascot and will announce that SOAP shoes is back in business. The last third of the game will be Sonic and the player watching a two hour presentation about the exciting world of SOAP shoes and the kinds of things you can do with them followed by information of how to become a door to door sales representative like people who do Avon make up

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Ken Penders is guilty of far more than even I originally thought possible.

Ken Penders must die.