Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
no you arent supposed to put your 4 ways on if you are moving, they are to indicate that your vehicle is not moving and is a hazard

hope this helps all the assholes out there

also dont tailgate its rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like hazard lights arent your little police siren for you to virtue signal with

neither are your high beams or your horn

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if you cant flip the bird and drive like an rear end in a top hat at the same time you shouldnt be on the road

hazard lights are for emergencies!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Waltzing Along posted:

If some dickweed is tailing me in the fast lane, and I am already driving faster than the speed of traffic, I put my left turn signal on and just keep going.

if you arent ready to throw down you shouldnt be out there

rubbin is racin

RIP Dale Jr

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

The Bananana posted:

Idk, I like to use it if the rain starts to fall very hard and I start to be at risk of hydroplaning if I don't significantly reduce my speed. :shrug:

how do blinking lights stop you from hydroplaning?

slow down idiot

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

The Bananana posted:

:chloe:

The lights aren't to prevent me from hydroplaning, idiot.

theyre to increase my visibility to drivers behind me who may still be travelling too fast, and might not otherwise have seen me in the heavy rain, which has reduced visibility.

thats not what blinking lights are for, the people behind you will think you are parked and slam on their brakes

learn to drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i like to honk my horn a lot to let people know im comin

• Locked thread