Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

Do not sell that Wrangler. You'll regret it, I promise.

I had one. a 1997 wrangler, red, with a 4 liter engine. I loved that thing to death. It had no AC, which was an issue once I moved to Florida, but I kept it and loved it until a promotion put me out of a desk job and onto the streets. At that point I really didn't have the option of keeping it for a daily driver, so I traded it in on an Acura TSX that I bought from a car dealer that my boss knew. Then I found out that I got the promotion because my boss wanted to gently caress my girlfriend who also worked in the office, and by putting me in the field I would be out of the way. Long story short: she quit because he promised her that she'd never have to work the rest of her life, they got engaged, she dumped him 3 months later because he's a lying sack of poo poo with 4 previous wives and a daughter he didn't remember at all, and he liked to smack his girls around. I got him fired, was making 4x what I was making before, laughed at her when she came to me for $5,000 so she could pay her bills, and she ended up working as a waitress at a nudie bar. Was I cucked? Sure. But I think I came out ahead on the deal.

I couldn't stand looking at that Acura anymore, though, because it reminded me of all of that nonsense, and I didn't really like it anyway. So I went over to BMW and bought a brand-spankin' new 2006 330i right off the lot without a test drive. I still drive that car; it's great. I've only got like 60K miles on it after 11 years.

But, I wish I still had that Jeep Wrangler. It was fuckin' sweet.

hell yeah lets all buy wranglers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread