Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shizmo
Feb 2, 2010

JUICED TO THE GILLS
Black skin.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Anyone that can out drink me.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Once I saw a guy with tiny misshapen ears and it made me feel sick to my stomach.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Enormous fangs.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Anything resembling arms, legs or noses are an instant dealbreaker

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
white skin

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

son of bitch this was my post

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
No fats

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
atavistic stigmata

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
extra skin

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

No skin

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I harbor ill will towards all ugly people, all the time.

No fats.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
men with larger muscles than me

get outta heee with that poo poo you fucker

fat folk. Not ordinary fat folk, but the american level fat sized folk. They are just disturbing

people with crooked eyes

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

pig slut lisa posted:

just curious if maybe anyone here had any stories to share about one or more people who had a physical appearance that you didn't care for, and maybe you could share why not and how you reacted as well. thanks!

Really bad or missing teeth.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

That woman who caused all the nurses around her to faint because she smelled so bad sounds pretty bad to be around

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
inverted knees

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Ruggan posted:

didnt realize this could be done without scarring? don't have any but I know someone who has a few on their face and they're honestly kinda nasty imo
Can't they minimize scarring? Either way, it's a hell of a lot better than a big brown growth with two-inch long hairs growing out of it.

Shizmo
Feb 2, 2010

JUICED TO THE GILLS
nappy hair.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
overvascularized pulsating cranial tumors capable of psychokinetic projection

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

we all had some good laughs with the joke answers, but now it's time for some real examples of people who you've interacted with--perhaps closely--who you found physically distasteful for a specific reason

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
There was a girl in my high school whose eye sockets weren't sunken into her skull. Her eyes were just there on the front of her face. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a birth defect.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I went to high school with a girl whose hands were on her elbows. We all called her T-rex.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Ruggan posted:

didnt realize this could be done without scarring? don't have any but I know someone who has a few on their face and they're honestly kinda nasty imo

I had one removed from around my sideburn. It was more of a freckle (flat and small, but dark and non-semetrical not some lumpy, hairy thing) and no scarring. Had another removed from my belly that was also freckle like, but the doctor didn't like the color or shape and everything scarred. All four entry points for the numbing syringe and the actual incision. It's all within a 1/4" square, but it looks like this :-: even 10 years later.

Also, to answer the op, beefcurtains (aka my old username).

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I thought they used lasers to burn off moles now

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I went to elementary school with a girl who had been badly burned, and she was left with major scarring. In the 1960's skin grafts weren't as sophisticated as they are today, and the grafts on her face were a different color than the unaffected flesh.

It was hard for a 10 year-old kid like me not to stare at her patchy scar tissue, but I still feel guilty about it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
- is taller than me
- is better looking than me
- blonde hair

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Doppelganger posted:

Moles, especially on the face.

You have health insurance, just spend the 40 bucks and get that loving cancer cluster chopped off.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Just imagine I looked in a mirror and pointed at my entire body and face

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
girls w/ fat upper arms and boys who obv can not accept that they are balding and refuse to shave it all off

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Any woman anywhere near as fat as me is a turn off.

At least I'm one of the few goons honest enough to admit it.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
it's really annoying when a dude's limp donger is like "okay wow yeah that's good" but when he gets an erection it doesn't really get any longer, just harder and slightly girthier

if you're wondering how I saw it flaccid first, he had a bad mushroom trip and ran around naked in my friend's grandma's backyard. that was how I met him.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
People with an appearance such that they've never been introspective about their appearance and how the phenomenon of appearance affects the role of people in the world.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
pustules covering the entire back in the shape of a pentagram oozing acidic venom

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

People with an appearance such that they've never been introspective about their appearance and how the phenomenon of appearance affects the role of people in the world.

:)

Don't sign your posts -:smug:

:v:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

people whose introspection intensifies exponentially until they attain the power of telekinesis and blow up heads scanners-style

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

I went to high school with a girl whose hands were on her elbows. We all called her T-rex.

I got a flapper job from one of them once.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That feeling when you finally take the panties off her and she's got no dick between her legs :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
To much gum. Don't gum up the place is what I'm saying.

• Locked thread