Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The Old Phish thread was fun to live post during new years, and then occasionally bitch about Phish until they'd do something great and then talk about how great Phish is.

What i'm saying is, Phish.

I haven't listened to a show since I dunno the 2014 tweezer show, any hot shows I've missed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ha sweet! The Grand Pecking Order is on Spotify :okpos:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Starting to go through the 98 shows, man I am legit surprised how good some of these Aud recordings are.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

BigFactory posted:

You're surprised that rich kids with dat decks and pro quality mics could make good sounding tapes?

It's worse than that, it turns out that ~taping quality~ improved from the grateful dead audience tapes in the 80s.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so72eM1J_so&t=8006s

Gets me every time.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Pitchfork slammed it but in a way that wasnt snooty indie pitchfork but in a way where you felt the reviewer was bummed it wasnt as good as Fuego

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Jacksonville last night was great, first time I'd seen the band in a couple years. Brought my dad and a family friend, and they both had a great time. A+, would go again. Stash, Undermind, and the Piper jam were just excellent.

Free download code to whoever wants it: 249422933773

drat too slow, quick and the dead around here :)

E: actually the funny thing about that tweezerfest from a few years back is my favorite part is actually that "turning on a dime" key change into simple.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
So uh, the most recent Georgia show was meant to be really great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewg7NWkAh5k

Haven't listened myself but the setlist looks intriguing.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I was kinda spooked by that lame show before the Halloween run, but those last too shows have got me seriously thinking about putting down some cash and streaming the last two.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'm that 20 minute DWD -> Birds of a Feather

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It was The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, in case you somehow didn't catch the news.

Haven't listened to it, but I look forward to it there are a bunch of tunes on the back end of that album I adore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PZyn79QRXk

"I'm not talking about Gamehenge on the NFL network!!!"

• Locked thread