Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

i used to hate phish, but my best friend in college was a huge phan and eventually turned me on. there's still a lot of phish i don't like, but there are also some times where nothing hits the spot more then just hearing them rip. i feel like i go back to the 97 dayton show more than any other these days.

those vids of the touring rig walkthroughs were great btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

watched Bittersweet Motel for the first time last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. also just discovered the "machine gun trey" compilation, hoo boy. really finding my phish bliss lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uCSy67k16c

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

in case anyone was wondering, i have determined that the above DWD features the greatest guitar solo of all time

• Locked thread